DM7020hd Crash ??

Pianoo

Registered
Dear sir each time I want to flash my Dm7020hd version 1 with larger files it just crashes , Can someone help me please ??? Thankyou.:thum:

nicdulk

Registered
I have 7020Hd box when I restart the box CCcam works on the channels included in CCcam, but when I change position, and channels and change back to CCcam channels they do not work but the other channels that are not included in CCcam works but not CCcam channels. What is problemmet?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Dear sir each time I want to flash my Dm7020hd version 1 with larger files it just crashes , Can someone help me please ??? Thankyou.:thum:

You need to explain what you mean by larger files ! Give an example of the file and how your installing it.

Pianoo

Registered
Thankyou for the reply.

Yes when I flash my Dm720hd with smaller files like newenigma around 45 mbits there are no problems but if i flash it with nemises or oozoon images the box crashes, and I am flashing it by the web browser. I had the same problem with my dm800 but when someone sent me a secondstage and I flashed it with that the box was ok, and I dont find the right secondstage for the dm7020hd version 1. Thankyou.:thum:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Yes when I flash my Dm720hd with smaller files like newenigma around 45 mbits there are no problems but if i flash it with nemises or oozoon images the box crashes, and I am flashing it by the web browser. I had the same problem with my dm800 but when someone sent me a secondstage and I flashed it with that the box was ok, and I dont find the right secondstage for the dm7020hd version 1. Thankyou.:thum:

All 7020HD bootloaders are here mate

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=217316

viasatt

Registered
All the dm7020hd ssl are in .ipk format,so he must know how to use telnet and opkg commands,plus,if the image it's old,at installing the ipk file,it will complaints about ''unsatisfied dependencies'',so ,in my humble opinion,it's better to flash latest image with latest ssl included,or to find (if exists) ssl 88 in .nfi format.But,it's just my personal opinion.
Best Regards!

nicdulk

Registered
what are the Differences between 7020HD and 7020HDx2
they are two different boxes and it is the same box that uses two different Nfi files
(firmware)?
My box hangs on launch with the new firmware such as version 4.0 plays no matter if it's original firmware or other Nfi file. it shows that:
I can not upgrade the box to a newer version. that the file is more than 60MB.
it stops at boot time. and displays:
linux-3.2-dm7020HD.gz
What should be done that can uppgradesa firmware NFI.

muca

Registered
I have DM7020HD v1.
till now no problems with v1 and v2 images.
both works OK.
images installed: firmware, Experimental, OoZoon, Merlin, DreamElite

in a case of NewNigma2 declare
Multiboot: No support for multiboot. Not planned. No need for such a tool.
I'm not a friend of this image ;o)

nicdulk

Registered
I tried all kind of (*. NFI) files even with the "release dm7020hdv2-4.0.0" which is almost 100 Mb. But it worked not, even it does not work with other imag files (*. NFI). but the box works with original imag (release dm7020hd-3.2.0.nfi) and "release dm7020hd-3.2.4 (oe1.6). NFI" and some others "DMSImage.dm7020hd.OE1.6-v7.0. "the imag which they work is not more than 60 mb.
I logged into the bios and clicked to factory (reset) but so far has not been helpful to.

nicdulk

Registered
I tried all kind of (*. NFI) files even with the "release dm7020hdv2-4.0.0" which is almost 100 Mb. But it worked not, even it does not work with other imag files (*. NFI). but the box works with original imag (release dm7020hd-3.2.0.nfi) and "release dm7020hd-3.2.4 (oe1.6). NFI" and some others "DMSImage.dm7020hd.OE1.6-v7.0. "the imag which they work is not more than 60 mb.
I logged into the bios and clicked to factory (reset) but so far has not been helpful to.

twinter

Registered

Anyone found a solution to the above Problem. spent almost 10 hrs trying to update to the 4.0 Version which is 99mb, and I'm too stuck at Linux-3.2-dm7020hd.gz!!!

@nicdulk. were you able to Flash any one of the new updates? advance thanks for your reply! Twinter

viasatt

Registered
What version of the secondstage do you have in the box?
ssl 88? older?
Flash with dreamup using miniusb cable latest image from dreamboxupdate.com(v1 or v2,depends),and I'm 100% sure it will work after that any image you want from webinterface.
I've an v1 dm7020hd from almost 2 years,and I can flash any image I want,no matter the size.
Tutorial for usb cable flashing with dream up here http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/en/dm7020hd-flashing-dreamup
Latest dreamup here http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/download/DreamUP133_11.zip
Latest usb drivers here http://www.silabs.com/Support Documents/Software/CP210x_VCP_Windows.zip
I'm 100% sure it will work.
Cheers!

twinter

Registered
Thanks! ssl88. boots up to Linux-3.2-dm7020hd.gz and stays there. Had release-dm7020hd-4.0.0.nfi.flashed through web Interface this: I had previously newnigma2-release-dm7020hd-v3.3.2.nfi which is mere 45mb. Whichever the firmwares above 60mb makes this 7020HD hangs at the above gz. Hopefully there is a solution to this!

viasatt

Registered