stan sport @ Intelsat10 47.5E

skella99

Registered
anyone recieve this in the uk?ive got 110cm dish but there is obstruction about 45 degrees east was wondering what sort of signal in the uk for stan sport

Coastman

Registered
Good reception today with 1.1 dish, quality 80% with tm5402hd mark one. Noticied in bad weather signal can dip quickly.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
I get it at 58%-62%, only in good weather, again 1.1m, but on the coast @ Blackpool, NW England

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Stan Sport gone during the Leicester v Chelsea game. No signal now. :(

Same here. But my OTV (usually the best signal for me on this sat) also has breakup tonight. Weather reasonably ok (ie not perfect but no rain), maybe atmospheric conditions.

Lets hope it comes back on...

elpa5

Registered
For me Stan Sport is working but signal is lower than before (now 53%, before 69%).

Eastern Europe zico:thum:

Last edited:

zico268

Registered
Oh and if someone gets it please tell us if the old key is working cuz Im getting some tiny bits of signal but it's encoded....

BTW it seem they might have switched to some other beam cuz the signal is awful. I doubt it's the weather or some weather anomaly....

denilson2

Registered
Channel working perfectly without any problem

Now I have a strong signal GMT Libya

The time 11.30

V0aytbuk.jpg

V0G78MqJ.jpg

V10sFNGS.jpg

zico268

Registered
asdasd.jpg

IS-10@47-ESTKH-2.jpg

This channel is supposedly in EuropeStans beam, which doesn't look that bad for Europe. If it is still in this beam but they just lowered the strength of this tp then I should get something on my 1,3m. I will check it during the weekend maybe. Right now - 90cm - signal gone/ in Poland

Last edited:

Coastman

Registered
Signal quality today seems higher than last night no picture break-up now. Be interesting to see the level at the weekend.

mdt

VIP
looks like they are turning the power down slightly during epl games...
no doubt there is pressure on the broadcaster. also lets not forget to take the footprint maps with a pinch of salt.. thats why the sat operator always has a disclaimer. stan sport is not for dth reception as we know its for contribution to cable/sat/dtt providers who will no doubt be using high end rack receivers, 1.8m-2.4m fixed dishes and no doubt high end pll high stability single pol/band lnc,s. just food for thought guys,regards

Coastman

Registered
Stan Sport on
Intelsat 20 (IS-20) @ 68.5° E
mac0ctop9t3j.png
After a couple of days trying finally managed to scan in but signal is low and keeps going obviously due to low elevation of sat and fairly low sr. Light drizzle at the moment so it may improve. Is anyone else getting a solid signal in the uk especially with a 1.1 dish if you can get this sat?

manic01

Super VIP
After a couple of days trying finally managed to scan in but signal is low and keeps going obviously due to low elevation of sat and fairly low sr. Light drizzle at the moment so it may improve. Is anyone else getting a solid signal in the uk especially with a 1.1 dish if you can get this sat?
Nothing for me 1.1 triax IBU lnb and TM5402 SWUK