10 east W2A

weecooter

Registered
just going through K of S and theres some channels that i don`t receive i get the rest can someone give me a helping hand lol:thum:

Coastman

Registered
let us know which transponders you are not getting a signal and also update your signature with size of dish etc as 10e does have some weak signal levels.

weecooter

Registered
let us know which transponders you are not getting a signal and also update your signature with size of dish etc as 10e does have some weak signal levels.

Sorry i forget to say lol ive got a 1m dish and the tp is 11.387v i get all the rest but not that one :thum:

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
10E Eutelsat W2A 11387 V 30000 3/4 DVB-S2/8PSK have you got hd box it should work m8 if it is not a hd box it will not pick it up m8

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Yes well spotted FENEKI m8 ,
FEC IS 3/4 not 5/6 as listed on king of sat

Chelsea tv - ok
FRANCE 24 - ok
NBA Tv - ok
PLTV - Not ok ( Not known Biss key ) :(

vlcsnap2011082201h20m11.png

screenshot1bzd.jpg

Last edited:

weecooter

Registered
i see from your pics are they in HD or SD im not getting any as it says on king of sat that the two channels are not HD so thats the two channels i what thanks again

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i see from your pics are they in HD or SD im not getting any as it says on king of sat that the two channels are not HD so thats the two channels i what thanks again
They are HD so if you dont have a HD sat reciever then you outta luck im afraid as these channels work only in DVB-S2 ( high def )

nba"s dont work/no biss key valid/do you know valid key/where?
No need for Biss keys NBA TV is FTA it is not encrypted at all but broadcasts in 4:2:2 format :thum:

----
barney

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry no its the football one sorry:thum:
PLTV Is what your looking for but it is encrypted in unknown Biss keys so even if you do get it im afraid you wont see nothin' as nobody knows Biss keys and even if Biss key was known it certainly would not be made public that i am 100% certain about .

----
barney

weecooter

Registered
No its the Chelsea fc one that im looking for im not getting a signal from the two tp 11.305v or 11387v what could be wrong with it ?

mixanik

Registered
Hi! ​​I also have the same problem with these frequencies! I have disc 1 meter, and two receivers HD(TM 6900,SB 9000).At certain frequencies while I signal 79%,quality 50% and go to 2%!:confused:

Coastman

Registered
No its the Chelsea fc one that im looking for im not getting a signal from the two tp 11.305v or 11387v what could be wrong with it ?
With the receiver you have as being answered on posts 4 and 9 you will not receive these transponders infortunately. If you upgrade to an hd receiver chelsea tv will come in loud and clear.