Viasat HD

povlsen

Registered
Does anyone have viasat HD channel working on IPbox 9000 HD? If yes please let me know. :clapping:

Regards
Povlsen

HighTower

Registered
Via HD

Hey do anyone know how to fix this props, i use CCcam 2.1.3 with my original *** card from viasat in my Dm800 HD

slick

Registered
i can confirm that viasat hd are indeed working with mbox 0.23 although i dont get tv2 sporthd(danish) and DR hd(danish).
they have been working for a month now

bpl

Registered
i can confirm that viasat hd are indeed working with mbox 0.23 although i dont get tv2 sporthd(danish) and DR hd(danish).
they have been working for a month now

You're joking with us, right?

djheaven

Registered
He is not kidding. Know that more people have Viasat HD, and one of the most serious forums also have confirmed that

bpl

Registered
Hmmmm... doubt it but who knows...

I have seen this screenshot but it is FAKE. Screenshot (All) gives OSD and picture, not Screenshot (Video)!

LLP

Registered
the only way ur gona get via*atHD channels is, u eather get it from a cs whits has newcs setted up propely with the keys,or u have dumped a HD receaver and got ur hands on the hwkey/ekpair whits can be then entered in newcs.xml. after that u will get the HD channels.

Dooley

Registered
People are so wise, posting pictures... How about posting, how you have done it, if you HAVE done it.

slick

Registered
i can recieve all hd channels(except the danish ones) since november like i said before!
i am on a mbox 0.23 payserver.

no joke whatsover