Color On Nickname

ig0r

Administrator
Sorry for this, in last time admin is absent, when he will online he give a full answer ;)

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Hi

Last day i make Donate 20 Euro , but still Nickname Black !​

Sorry about that. It seems I missed friend's email but it appears his Paypal account we use for donations has been blocked. Someone has stolen his login details and it ended up in a big mess.
I've disabled donations on SU now. Unfortunately he doesn't have full access to his account yet, hopefully it will be sorted out soon.
So I am afraid we have no way of verifying donations that have been made in past 20 or 30 days since this happened. I didn't get any emails which I usually get when donation is made and he can't see transaction details on his account. As soon as his account is restored I'll change every donating member's status. Best I can do to somewhat fix this mess is to give every donating member who hasn't been upgraded on time few months extra on their status once access to Paypal account has been restored.

cyfraw

VIP
I want to color my Nickname. I want Red color... Can you help me? Thanks.

in this forum do not choose the color .............
the color formed according to the positions of the members and their activity in the community.