Spanish Abertis DTT Sat @ Hispasat 30W - Chat & How to guides

Robinson74

Registered
work extensions
What do you mean?
I have OpenPLi and I am wondering if I can use this download?

By the way, are the entries from the first post still correct? I mean lamedb, astra.conf, userbouquet, Abertis ID's for oscam-emu.

And last but not least, can we watch both Zeonbud and Abertis without the need to manipulate astra.conf every time we change packages?

Last edited:

Robinson74

Registered
zeonbud is 100% working, so Abertis should work too
I wonder if Zeonbud and Abertis can work together without the need to switch between various astra.conf files?
Also, will Abertis work using a non-multistream tuner with an SH4 CPU?

Ramboide

Registered
What do you mean?

By the way, are the entries from the first post still correct? I mean lamedb, astra.conf, userbouquet, Abertis ID's for oscam-emu.

And last but not least, can we watch both Zeonbud and Abertis without the need to manipulate astra.conf every time we change packages?

I use OpenATV. Oscam for ARM receivers (UHD receivers) with OpenATV, in that case, not in others, if that has not changed recently, the way to install it is manual.

In the case of DTT plus Zeonbud, if you put that astra.conf, or manually add the data of both packages in the same file, both packages work, so is as I have it and both work.

Last edited:

EnoSat

What do you mean?

etc. work HbbTV from package on your OpenPli for Abertis channels?

Robinson74

Registered
etc. work HbbTV from package on your OpenPli for Abertis channels?
It will probably take some time before I find time to run Abertis on my box so I'm afraid I will not be able to answer soon.
Unless this can also work on an SH4 machine. A friend of mine has one and could perhaps test that earlier.

newleader

Registered
Hi where, Ramboide.
New channels doen't work in where.
12138 V DVB-S2 8PSK 8236 8/9 : AragonTV SD, AragonTV HD and 4 radios.
What i'm doing not right.
Update lamedb, astra config, keys and satellite.xml