DIGITALB 16E HD CHANNELS (Hack Rumours Only ie EMULATION ONLY, Any Card Share advertising / Discussion may get you banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
supersport 2 it is with out pairing

SS-1 HD [ promo channel pairing always is Disabled 24/7 on this channel ]

SS-2 HD showing Zona Goal program with highlights of recent soccer games [ now is Real Madrid v Granada highlights ] .

SS-2 HD [ pairing is Temp. Disabled ]

SS-3 HD still Encrypt
SS-4 HD still Encrypt
SS-5 HD still Encrypt
SS-6 HD still Encrypt

Nothing Else unusual opening other than the usual DigiAlb Annual Teaser promos they do this exact same thing to draw in subscribers every year incase anyone has not realized it yet :D
:nana:

kenxo

Registered
DGA have some few Sd channels still open on CSh...If this still continue like these than we can expect full package to be encrypted with paring system ...like these was 1 year before and they have put a lot of channels on paring I am afraid that sd channels that are now open will be black soon and this will be not good for DGA because than will be a real fight to open ...and than they will be public I hope ..

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
DGA wont be open on keys thats for sure and certainly not public you can bet on that ,
HD Was never really Hacked at any time despite claims otherwise
anything clearing is still via c/s and possibly some commercial payservers too
yes various SD channels are paired aswell but the SD channels that are Unpaired have been so for more than a year already
if there was any genuine hack out there [ opened via keys ] then sure there would be some grounds for DGA to secure thier impaired broken encryption ,
but since nothing has come to light and no keys have ever existed none recently for sure then there is no reason for DigiAlb to do anything other than offer brief teasers since they dont obviously want to loose what little subscribers they already have otherwise they will cease to exist anymore ,
thats my common sense point of view on this subject & my 2 cents worth aswell .

---
Barney

nagraman

Registered
You are eh ring mate dha how you call them the are hacket you believe or not I'm whacking them with mgcamd 1.35 end the are workking very good so just Shaba said that dha is bean hacket with gbox by stretch end very happy with the Chanel's lots off people lo ready howe them

kenxo

Registered
You are eh ring mate dha how you call them the are hacket you believe or not I'm whacking them with mgcamd 1.35 end the are workking very good so just Shaba said that dha is bean hacket with gbox by stretch end very happy with the Chanel's lots off people lo ready howe them

We have not commented global about is hacked or not , that what you are speaking about serbian guy with name "STRSH" i have seen this already and work perfect with mgcamd not only with 1.35a but can open with all version of mgcamd I have tested myself and only work with open special UDP port..The comment was on some screenshot in this thread from some members that are 100 % sure that DGA is patched or broken like they say. And again I will notice that DGA is not broken in this way like they posted screenshot here for sure and is only available thought this serbian guy and maybe he is one of them DGAS blacklisted workers and is time to stop this thread at this point cos of nonsense words and comments...

Last edited:

klivo

Banned
DGA wont be open on keys thats for sure and certainly not public you can bet on that ,
HD Was never really Hacked at any time despite claims otherwise
anything clearing is still via c/s and possibly some commercial payservers too
yes various SD channels are paired aswell but the SD channels that are Unpaired have been so for more than a year already
if there was any genuine hack out there [ opened via keys ] then sure there would be some grounds for DGA to secure thier impaired broken encryption ,
but since nothing has come to light and no keys have ever existed none recently for sure then there is no reason for DigiAlb to do anything other than offer brief teasers since they dont obviously want to loose what little subscribers they already have otherwise they will cease to exist anymore ,
thats my common sense point of view on this subject & my 2 cents worth aswell .

---
Barney

you must wait, maybe per few years will be available this packet on BDC card.. italiáááno :nana:

T50

Donating Member
Ecm passed through receiver but still it is so high. just two - days remaining.

Regards.

T50

Donating Member
my ban is close? For what reason. Am i posting in wrong section? It is rumour, so translate it,please. And what have i to do with that snapshot? Maybe you? ...
I do not use dream multimedia receiver, old school.
Regards you and all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.