Latest News About STARTEAM DVB !

deporte

Registered
One of the spokesman of STARTEAM DVB said "our team now working on extracting keys of (CanalSat, AB Sat, SRG Swiss) Packages.

We All hope Well done and succeed for this BIG Team
:thum:

jamestt

Registered
Do they have a webpage? Heard these past weeks that an anonymous group was starting hacking Nova Package starting next year. Still rumors to me but does STARTEAM DVB showed their announcement somewhere?

deporte

Registered
Do they have a webpage? Heard these past weeks that an anonymous group was starting hacking Nova Package starting next year. Still rumors to me but does STARTEAM DVB showed their announcement somewhere?

No They didn't have website they only posting comment in some of the forum !

wae123

Registered
They didn't Fake because they broke JSC before King Team ! ;)

this team is fake whay he didn't give us auto update

because they don't know how make auto update

jsc sport system is broken by masre team not star :mad:fake :mad: dvb team

deporte

Registered
this team is fake whay he didn't give us auto update

because they don't know how make auto update

jsc sport system is broken by masre team not star :mad:fake :mad: dvb team

They didn't give you auto update because they work on Smart Card or CAM interface not on the receivers ! they had broken JSC first ;) after that the way was open to KING TEAM to make auto update :thum:
Take care m8 :D

wae123

Registered
They didn't give you auto update because they work on Smart Card or CAM interface not on the receivers ! they had broken JSC first ;) after that the way was open to KING TEAM to make auto update :thum:
Take care m8 :D

Man i know them they didn't give us auto update because they doesnt have the source

that what make it the team fake just coping data from smat card :mad:

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
what i read is that the members of this new team are ex-members of Masare team ;)

deporte

Registered
I Know some members of the team ! exclusively one of them is very intelligent in Decryption System ;)