Zebra Two Card (Nagravision3 Hacked!)

kargo.25

Super VIP
nagravision 3
this is mine "last test msg" due two ppl in herre making fun from me so i wana chek them now

herre u have "till i see"

New RSA Card soon comes!

ZEBRA Two!!!!

Iso 7816 Smartcard Flash 72 kb
Eeprom 72 kb
Crypto:Yes
(RSA) Protokoll:T0, T1, TE
Language:ASM, (C)
Programierbar 3.57 mhz

What is with it Openly " Sky Germany and HD + Germany, and Soon still there comes TV Cabo!
Sales of the Card are on 10.11.2010 the price, the Card are 110 € of a lot of fun with the zebra Two Card!

Zebra Two teams

ppl are talkin that still cheaper is to get official subscription of both providers and what i thinkin earlier was right way

they all were just only waiting till whole europea will move to nagra 3 and they will strike .

Not a mention some providers warranty just came to end .

i am not happy coz it will start mission key changing so share user will start getting black screens again

kasrola

Registered
nagravision 3
this is mine "last test msg" due two ppl in herre making fun from me so i wana chek them now

herre u have "till i see"

New RSA Card soon comes!

ZEBRA Two!!!!

Iso 7816 Smartcard Flash 72 kb
Eeprom 72 kb
Crypto:Yes
(RSA) Protokoll:T0, T1, TE
Language:ASM, (C)
Programierbar 3.57 mhz

What is with it Openly " Sky Germany and HD + Germany, and Soon still there comes TV Cabo!
Sales of the Card are on 10.11.2010 the price, the Card are 110 € of a lot of fun with the zebra Two Card!

Zebra Two teams

ppl are talkin that still cheaper is to get official subscription of both providers and what i thinkin earlier was right way

they all were just only waiting till whole europea will move to nagra 3 and they will strike .

Not a mention some providers warranty just came to end .

i am not happy coz it will start mission key changing so share user will start getting black screens again

where to buy this card from mate?????????

kargo.25

Super VIP
it will support
- Sky Germany sat + cable
- HD+
- UnityMedia (cable)

all ROM142 (N3) so if you buy one at beginning of sale you will be lucky like i was with zebra one/Didem it lasted over 1 year and for EURO 100 it was just ok for me - so maybe this one will last also over 1 year wait+see...

Glenn_911

VIP
WOW... looks KO.OL.

Some rumors are bouncing around since weeks.

Today we got confirmation from some guys in the scene that one of this cards is on the newcamd servers with PPV from Sky Deutschland.

There are two options on this:

1. It's the ND$ MOSCing which is running since a year now on some servers but never went public.

2. The Atmel based cards from Nagra have been hacked so far.
This second possibility is the one claimed by Zebra 2 but... there is a but... there are some mismatching technical issues.
Nagra has 2 kind of cards. ST MCU based (ROM 142 etc...) is use for TV Cabo, Polsat etc. Those cards are in place on native Nagra countries. Then there is the ATMEL based cards like Sky Deustchland, Digital + known as ROM 180. Atmel cards are used in tunneled systems like Seca or Irdeto.

Both cards ST and Atmel used an embedded ASIC which cannot be dumped as Flash/ROM + EEProm can be on a normal card. This is a kind of PKI or Crypto Processor and the functions inside cannot be discovered so easily if the hacker cannot reverse the logic inside the silicon.

The consideration on the above senteces are quite simple:

1. The Hacker must have knowledge of the ASIC functions to make sure this system is long term hacked.
2. ST and ATMEL cards have different ASICs for different card distribution. Dish Network and Bell Vu both are based on ST but using different ASICS. This can also be for ATMEL based cards.
3. What is weird is that they claim they have Sky Deutschland and TVCabo which is in contrast with the general concept that hacking ST card is equal to hacking Atmel cards. This sounds very very strange. Both cards cannot have the same software bugs (maybe at Nagra they have dummies but I doubt).
4. Some blogs claims that a software bug has found on both cards (very tough) and those bugs have found from ROM 141 and ROM 181 (never existed in Nagra).

What I take for granted is that someone put PPV in sharing this is quite sure all the rest will be on November 10th when they will release such Zeta 2.

I think about a better name for this card Köol card

For those how have ears to hear will have a nice road to follow

Let's wait and see....

Thanks °°>Trollfu©ker<°° :D

TheHighLander

Super VIP
The team searched the names and found only (zebra)?!:D
Why didn't they choose a forceful animal like:
Lion,Tiger or Crocodile!!!!!!!!!
:nana:

Glenn_911

VIP
ManSour NeghiMish

Indeed why a Zeebra, why not a Elephant smartcard looks like a big Hack is coming :D

Anyway lets be patient:

About two weeks for sale price will be between €110 <-> €149

From the German website's

kasrola

Registered
lets wait for the good news and celibrate with all animals in the wild include the Zebra/donkeys.
finger X.

alunfennell

Registered
What the Point in all of this ????

The whole Idea that Nagra3 is based on the fact that each provider has a different ROM, if Sky Germany is Hacked then by the Afternoon Sky can swop the ROM to another Vrtually turning off any opening found in the present ROM...

If Nagra 3 is not fully hacked then these attempts are usless, finding a Bug in one particular ROM does not mean the Next issues ROM will have the same opening ....

I find this very hard to believe, if it does work it will not be to long before it becomes an Emulation on Cccam or another , but I will not be holding my breath....

Sky Deutchland only a few days ago Convicted and inprisoned a Team of Card hackers in Belgium from the day of Premiere, the team were making and selling Pirate Priemere cards, funny how shortly after there conviction Zebra 2 pops up !!!!

Now im no Expert but it looks like another fraud and nothing more than an Attack on Sky Germany after recent events, threatening to exploit an opening in N3 armour after a few of them were sent to prison and fined over two million Euros.

kasrola

Registered
yes its true, the card open nagra3. you can get it from germany and it will be here in the UK soon.
enjoy