Nagravision 3 Hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

driver

Registered
i would bet the system has several default functions built into the cards to modify software if hacked.

like dog chase rabbit.

phoenixx

Registered
emu n3

so guys, still believe in creating EMU for N3 ? :) may I also ask, what is the frequency of key rotation on N3? thanks

kebien

Registered
so guys, still believe in creating EMU for N3 ? :) may I also ask, what is the frequency of key rotation on N3? thanks
You should first try to narrow down to a provider to ask such a question,because.....are all providers the same?
Beside......
What is "key rotation" for you??
Is the time between op key packets?
Or you refer to changing op keys?
Who say they are changing keys at all?
Is there a reason to change keys?
I guess there are things that cannot be answered,only guessed.

T50

Donating Member
i'm just curious about some questions.... does any nagra 3,4,5 exist??? .... there's 1 nagra when they change key and being unknown key called n2/n3...
just corious about that all nagra owned by Kudelski Sa????? .... so he open what he want to open to see all people.. he can open d+,cabo ... premiere etc who was before... no n3 hacking anymore... but a new package will be hacked.. Nagra Package... Just Waiting For Any News *_*

ivan-ivan

Registered
Should change the name to this thread to post funny ....has no connection to N3.....That is my opinion :mecry:...zero which should be....
this thread should be closed
up some information will not be serious........
[maybe im wrong and that is called rumor]

Just look at the first post!!
Revision: 00000000?????? what's this?

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=162018

drahcirk03

Registered
Should change the name to this thread to post funny ....has no connection to N3.....That is my opinion :mecry:...zero which should be....
this thread should be closed
up some information will not be serious........
[maybe im wrong and that is called rumor]

Just look at the first post!!
Revision: 00000000?????? what's this?

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=162018

and five months ago, du think theyre gettin close??????/

aerosmith

Registered
Personally I think this has been hacked but if this was made public in any shape or form the results could lead to forums being closed if it was made available to the public. Especially with certain business men being heavilly involved. I think we all know who I mean. Such is life.
Aerosmith

alunfennell

Registered
Latest news is Nobody is actually working on a Hack for N3 in Europe and Most of the Hacking Teams are happy to play along with Card-Sharing for the Time being as long as there is money with Private servers in C/S it will stay that way.

Why Give an Emulator and Keys freely to the Community when you can make 20+ quid a Month per person by setting up a Cccam Server and Charging for it.

After all we all have to eat ! So they are making Hay as the Sun Shines, and Commericial C/S is a bit of a Gravey train at the moment.

karolina

Registered
what people dont seem to realise tho is these servers can be shut down in an instant so why pay 20 quid a month for something that might not last a month look at what happened to those in spain

Status
Not open for further replies.