DIGITALB 16E HD CHANNELS (Hack Rumours Only ie EMULATION ONLY, Any Card Share advertising / Discussion may get you banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T50

Donating Member
Hei hei friends,

It works in Oscam directly, not cache. With cache it opens just a couple of channels and freezes . Multic/s is not a cardreader , but a proxy. It does not make sense claiming that work with 1.6 or 2.0 oem. It works with all Linux base DVB-S2 Receivers. Also work at gshare server.
All channels work now!

End of story.

renshai

Registered
Working for me in ccam 2.2.1 I am receiving share only channel I can not see is Film Dy HD at the moment

cupof

Registered
yes it works with every cam i tried

same as all the other sats
no different to any other channels

channels are rubbish

if they are using same encoding as sky uk are going to use
it shows sky have wasted there time and there money lol

Last edited:

Michaelsz

Banned
yes it works with every cam i tried

same as all the other sats
no different to any other channels

channels are rubbish

if they are using same encoding as sky uk are going to use
it shows sky have wasted there time and there money lol

It works with all cams? Which cams did you try? What has it to do with sky uk?

cupof

Registered
It works with all cams? Which cams did you try? What has it to do with sky uk?

yes all cams any cam that can take a n or c line

digialb so called paired the hd
the hd are now open on digialb
sky uk are doing the same paring the hd
if and thats a big if sky use the same as what digialb are using
then they are wasting there time

got it now ffs

Last edited:

linux geek

Registered
as sky are using *** and digitalb conax there is not bearing on the case like comparing apples with oranges

@cupof so you have a LOCAL card that you are reading in a cam and can post the configs used to read the paired HD ?

All the info I have is that is not a known solution so please share

linux geek

Registered
So to sum up the whole 17 pages we have here is no hack at all in the traditional sense

A pay server has figured out how to put digitalb back in share so anyone clearing this without local card in pcmcia cam is either paying the pay server or getting reshared cache.

IMO this should be closed until we have info on how to read the cards locally all this is doing now is providing free advert for pay servers which is not a good thing

fun7

Registered
So to sum up the whole 17 pages we have here is no hack at all in the traditional sense

A pay server has figured out how to put digitalb back in share so anyone clearing this without local card in pcmcia cam is either paying the pay server or getting reshared cache.

IMO this should be closed until we have info on how to read the cards locally all this is doing now is providing free advert for pay servers which is not a good thing

Agree, and many of you have no clue about it at all. People are talking about which client cam can handle paired channels.... Well basically any cam that can be fed by the server.

Its never a question of the client, its ONLY the server that is the big secret here!

And because this topic was only abused to report which commercial server or line is serving DGA HD, please close that thread instead of giving people space to promote their servers here.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Any Proper Public SOLUTION TO DGA HD Card Paing has not been found or released whatsoever to any public forums .
plze Note
We do NOT Promote Payservers on This Forum At All Period !

Therefor this Thread IS Closed as Requested !!

Status
Not open for further replies.