osn (orbit showtime network) well be hacked soon or not ? )

gotya

HD IPTV mini x1 mini x5 mini x2/3/4/6 HD OSN showtime MBC dongle receiver satellite dvb-s dongle dreamer

as far as I know it's yes working by internet server but not IPTV it's IKS server and this dongle is available now in my country

now Showtime is not working with mbc but in the early released version was working and I watched myself with a friend that the packages were working but stopped now .

AD Sport is working fine with Pehla channels and soon MBC & showtime will be added as the sponsor said

the last working SW version for this dongle is V1.12 and was released on 09.07.2013

in my country here this dongle is named Minix7 and this model can support also IPTV and I know the sponsor and the sale man

I think it's clear now and it's true that there is such a dongle can open what I mentioned

finally there is no guarantee in sharing world

regards

Last edited:

aloushi123

Registered
Anything new !! i have a friend works with a mini x, i have ccam server is there a way i can share it , if yes can someone give me a hint ?

ghamdan

Registered
Now Not yet!:mad:

Exclusive Server In mini x :confused:
mini x stopped working as osn hacked there server and also stopped
Egypt decoders irdeto 1 which was hacked by Minix factory and Korean hackers
so no way to be on sharing
Iptv needs good server and needs good internet line to watch and you have to pay fee for there server owner
original subscription is better