MGcamD problem

The Great 1

Registered
Hi

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section... I tryed to post it in the correct section but wouldnt allow me as it said '' I dont have enough prevelidges etc etc''

basically I have a ITgate TGM 220 and it seems though the cam is unable to Decrypt the channels and the only way I can do it is via having to keep going into the Cpanel via the blue button and then click save and thats the only time the channels Dcrypt @ all. After I change to another channel and access the C panel, the channel that just worked and when I go to the previous channel its gone back to being Blank again as in no Picture.

am confused what is going on and I hope someone can shed some light on this matter.

kind regards
The Great 1

:thum:

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
check the MgCamd bin file attributes are 755, if they are not change them to 755 and save

The Great 1

Registered
check the MgCamd bin file attributes are 755, if they are not change them to 755 and save

Hi

Thanks for replying!!! I have just checked the Bin file attributes and its defo 755 mate.

Any other ideas what could be the problem?

:mecry:

The Great 1

Registered
Hi guys

many thanks for all the replies and I do apologise for the late reply

After reading and researching it seems as though alot of people are having problems the UKUR image on the itgate when running the MGCAM D.

So then I was told to change the image to Edge Nemesis and after that it worked like a charm.

:thum: