getting enigma2&1 to work ??

Symbiot

Registered
hi all..

I just tried installing several different enigma images.. these were tideglo.. 0.55 & 0.60.

all install fine, but then, while booting, it comes to a halt.. it seems to be loading (the little cogs are turning) and then the screen flickers, screen goes black, and the display just says tideglo.. nothing else happens...

What gives?

am I missing something?

acer2

Registered
How long you wait after that. You must be patient during first booting,its take more times. But be carefull about settings on the start, sometimes, you will not see anything on screen but on display you will see chnage of resolution, put on 72o or 1080 and you will see screen.
Other opportunities,enigma did not unpacked well.

Regards
acer2

Symbiot

Registered
How long you wait after that. You must be patient during first booting,its take more times. But be carefull about settings on the start, sometimes, you will not see anything on screen but on display you will see chnage of resolution, put on 72o or 1080 and you will see screen.
Other opportunities,enigma did not unpacked well.

Regards
acer2

Hi acer..

I waited... well.. 5-10 minutes.. I tried the SWT e2 image.. and that came up a lot faster..

I can try installing the tideglo image again, and just wait.. :)

Symbiot

Registered
Hi

I've tried several different enigma images now..

all the same.. it's as if it changes resolution.. to something I cannot view... I wonder..

What can I do ?

I've tried booting up, then pressing menu and changing the resolution.. but that doesn't work either...

What gives?

Quite strange really..

acer2

Registered
Hi, you need to put if you Have HDMI- I recomend to you 1080i-50Hz (somethimes it starts after Tideglo for example on display, but sometimes you will not it on screen. With up and down buton you can put it and picture on scree appears. If you have scart connection without HDMI put only scart.Thats all. On all last images-based on Tideglo rev.0.6.0 this is bug during boot ( in my experience).

regards
acer2

Symbiot

Registered
hi acer

thanks.. I'm expecting my plasma any day now... (yeeeeeeeees, I am still using CRT:) )