please help me

nicknafs

Registered
dear sirs
my DM800HD clone sim2 was damage.
**** Second stage loader build #76 """
i have to work with telnet and telnet needs .img file.
please help me about findind flash or image file with .img because all of them are .nfiSecond

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
.img does not exit for E2 boxes sim2 clone.

Explain your problem in full.

toysoft

To restore a DM800HDpvr, you have few options :

- Cables (RJ45 + RS232) with tools such as JapharFlasher/DreamUp (to flash NFI file always, also only the SSL)
- Web Interface to Flash an image (NFI)

If you loaded the wrong image, you can always replace the sim in the box by the sim needed by the image flashed by mistake, and recover your box that way.

TS

dear sirs
my DM800HD clone sim2 was damage.
**** Second stage loader build #76 """
i have to work with telnet and telnet needs .img file.
please help me about findind flash or image file with .img because all of them are .nfiSecond

nicknafs

Registered
.img does not exit for E2 boxes sim2 clone.

Explain your problem in full.

Thanks for your notice,

At first my receiver is DM800HD with second stage loader # 76 but i dont know is clone or not?
When i turn on it appear on display dream multimedia sim2 and my friends told me it is clone.
Unfortunately after turning it on ,doesn't work and Gemini project II startup page appears only !!!
Therefore i decided to change image and reloaded flash .
My laptop doesn't have RS232 port therefore i connect laptop and DM to router and i browse DM ip address and upgrade firmware according to instructions on internet.a
After too long nothing happened!

Via telnet command i can do it with . Img file but i didn' t any image and flash and firmware file with . Img .
All of them are .nfi.

Please help me how could i upgrade And set newimage

Regards

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for your notice,

At first my receiver is DM800HD with second stage loader # 76 but i dont know is clone or not?
When i turn on it appear on display dream multimedia sim2 and my friends told me it is clone.
Unfortunately after turning it on ,doesn't work and Gemini project II startup page appears only !!!
Therefore i decided to change image and reloaded flash .
My laptop doesn't have RS232 port therefore i connect laptop and DM to router and i browse DM ip address and upgrade firmware according to instructions on internet.a
After too long nothing happened!

Via telnet command i can do it with . Img file but i didn' t any image and flash and firmware file with . Img .
All of them are .nfi.

Please help me how could i upgrade And set newimage

Regards

It appears to be a sim2 box but to be sure take the lid off and have a look before we go any further to confirm it.

If it boots to the Gemini splash screen you dont need anything other than to flash with the correct image via browser. Browser flashing is done over Ethernet cable.

The latest sim 2 images use ssl84d so youll need to flash that via browser first then the image.

nicknafs

Registered
It appears to be a sim2 box but to be sure take the lid off and have a look before we go any further to confirm it.

If it boots to the Gemini splash screen you dont need anything other than to flash with the correct image via browser. Browser flashing is done over Ethernet cable.

The latest sim 2 images use ssl84d so youll need to flash that via browser first then the image.

I got sim2 image use ssl84D likes blackhole.
I connect to box with router on browser via ip address
But when i push upgrade firmware after selecting image file
I suppose nothing happened because nothing appeare after too long