DM 800 se clone Per FERRET

toysoft

You can follow his post yes, and you can use instead the JapharFlasher (instead of the SunrayFlasher/DreamUp/FerrariFiller...) as JapharFlsaher does all sims/models/boxes,

TS

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
As above Japhar flasher is now probably the easiest method.

Billyvanillie

Registered
I tried japher flasher. I went by instructions and tried to flash. I cant get it to flash. CALCULATING CHECKSUM is far as it will go. I also tried recover bad sectors. going to see if I need to update driver. It has been about a year since Downloaded it.

toysoft

Remember that you have to always connect BOTH cables, the USB/RS232 and the RJ45, setting the Network to ON,

TS

Billyvanillie

Registered
What image should I flash? Dm 800 se clone, when I turn it on it says Dreamoen on front of reciever, 2.10 sim, installed bs2bev tuner. Thanks

Idreamuser

Registered
Hi Billyvanillie, did you managed to flash your box ok?

I had the same problem, (NO CA FOUND) on DM800SE, where it stopped at the "CALCULATING CHECKSUM" and I still managed to flash the latest openpli (a8p sim) via IE.

Give it a try!
I used Dreambox NCF Repair Tool SIM2 EDition v2.1, then when it stops at "CALCULATING CHECKSUM", just leave it as it is, open your browser, enter the box IP address and flash a new image as normal, reboot and see if your lucky! It worked for me.

toysoft

Just use JapharFlasher, connected to the USB cable and the RJ45, and it will flash any box with any sim.

ubbthreads.php

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!7c4RDSBR!tHuDF-84p1L_VYcCLK2FMiZauIQTBL9uQievaNpLq4U

TS