For Sale DGStation CubeRevo HD (aka IPBox 9000 but better looking model)

Status
Not open for further replies.

healeydave

Registered
For Sale: DGStation CubeRevo HD (aka IPBox 9000 but better looking model)

Manufacturer: DGStation
Model: CubeRevo HD
Tuner Slots: 2 x DVB-S2
Colour: Silver

I bought this receiver several weeks ago but I have just been given notice that my DM8000 has been dispatched. I can't afford to keep both.

You will not be able to tell the difference between this one and one bought off the shelf, it is boxed back up in as new condition.

I briefly had a 1TB drive in it but this is not included as I will be putting this in the DM8000, so its ready to drop what ever size drive you want.

It currently has NLB 9341 Firmware loaded.

I remapped all the channels (that are on Sky) to match Sky numbering scheme but of-course your are free to re-scan / re-flash the receiver to your hearts content.

I am looking for £430 which isn't a bad discount on what I paid, considering its virtually new!

I will include shipping to a UK address too.

Just added some pictures, just the CubeRevo is on sale :)

cuberevo.jpg
cuberevobox.jpg

Last edited:

pace508

Registered
your the second person i know of in the last couple of weeks to be selling cube revo twin after a few months to get a dreambox 8000,your price seems quite high for second hand

healeydave

Registered
your the second person i know of in the last couple of weeks to be selling cube revo twin after a few months to get a dreambox 8000,your price seems quite high for second hand

Hi,
I appreciate your comments, I guess it might seem high if someone has got one cheaper than usual. I paid nearly £500, perhaps I didn't get a very good deal at the time, I don't know.

They are £479 from here:

http://www.creativesatellite.co.uk/contents/en-uk/d246.html

If you take shipping costs into consideration, its around a £50 saving for someone that was about to purchase from creative satellite and I guarantee if I didn't tell anyone it had been out of the box, they wouldn't be able to tell!

healeydave

Registered
As mentioned I have a DM8000 on the way. I tried for 6 weeks to buy a DM8000 and thought they were going to take forever to come back in stock.
With the DM8000 costing twice as much as the CubeRevo, I can't afford to keep both!
I should have sold the CubeRevo before I contemplated buying another box, but as your probably aware, rocking horse s**t has got nothing on DM8000's, your not given the luxury to ponder the decision, its like "do you want it or not" :)

pace508

Registered
i would have to say no on the sale,and still think you are overpriced if you put on ebay you will fall well short of your price

Last edited by a moderator:

healeydave

Registered
Whoops, just had a peak in the Trade section and noticed I forgot to update this thread.

Box sold a long time ago, Moderator can close or remove.

P.S.
Pace508 was wrong by the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.