Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Duo Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

CCCAM EMU not running

VU+ Duo Chat

Old 16-05-2017, 14:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default CCCAM EMU not running

Hi
Can you please help me
cccam emu not running on vu+ duo
thanks
Old 17-05-2017, 18:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 43,282 Times in 7,964 Posts

What image do you use?

The best think to do is to remove it, and install an ipk file again according to your image.
Old 18-05-2017, 23:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i am using black hole image
i tried to install cccam manually as ipk file but still not working
Old 18-05-2017, 23:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Try the file here
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost...39&postcount=2

Is 100% working file.
Put in tmp folder and run manual instal
Old 19-05-2017, 10:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I tried but still not working
Old 19-05-2017, 10:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

The best think to do is to remove it, and install oscam
Old 19-05-2017, 21:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i do not have experience with oscam
can you help
also i have cline ; how i use with oscam
thanks
Old 19-05-2017, 22:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

For what you need, I suggest you, to cccam since it is easier than oscam.

Remember that cccam does not open srg with keys.

Install again the blackhole image and install the cccam at link above. Is sure that it will works.
Old 19-05-2017, 23:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i installed black hole image and cccam files again ; but still not working
Old 20-05-2017, 09:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 18,918 Times in 7,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm2004 View Post
i installed black hole image and cccam files again ; but still not working
Can you login to the CCcam webinterface ?

VU+ Duo2
Wetek Play
Cloud Ibox 3
Openbox S6000 HD
SIM 2.1 DM800SE
SIM 2.1 DM500HD
Estar V3 DM800SE
VU+ Solo
DM8000 Clone
DM800HD Original
TM9101 DS-CVS Dual Boot, jiboot, EDG Nemesis 4.2, Nabilo Darkstar