Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Trade
Sat-Shop.co.uk

DM7020 HD v1

Trade

Old 05-05-2017, 15:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default DM7020 HD v1

Is there anyone selling DM7020HDv1? Iīve been looking for it on the net, but, being an out of date box, itīs not in stock anywhere any more.

I made a mistake buying a DM7020HDv2, not knowing that images OE1.6 canīt be installed in it, it can only receive the newer OE2.0. I canīt use the version 2 since I canīt install in it an old plugin which is indispensable for what I need. It can only be installed in OE1.6 images. So, the DM7020HD version1 is the only solution. It should be original, not clone, not Chinese. Anyone selling it?

Thereīs also the possibility of exchanging it for my DM7020HDv2 which is new.

Regards
terval
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.