Trouble with VU Solo2

Mossa De

Registered
Hi folks.

Relative newbie here.

Due to the fact my BB provider / Vodafon having blocked all Telnet and FTP facilities i am stuck with manually entering my clines by remote control.

I have thus far managed to find the CCam.cfg file using Glass System Utility in the Var/Etc folder.

I have proceeded to edit the line in the folder but when i attempt to enter the second different line it will not let me, it will only let my edit the previous line i entered.

Also when i go to Var / Keys - the Keys folder will not open

I am using the Blackhole open bh

Any help would be greatly appreciated in getting these 3 lines onto the box. :thum:

Many thanks.

Mossa De

Registered
Hi Brummie,

Many thanks for the reply, still the same, it will only permit me to edit one line.

Grrrr.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
I am not familiar with that plugin are you not able to copy and paste the main line then edit the other 2

Mossa De

Registered
when i go to Var / etc and find the CCcam.cfg for the first time it is a dummy line.

Then you press the OK button on the remote and it gives you the option to edit the dummy line.

Once the cline is entered,via the remote control, akin to how text messages were written on old mobile phones, it gives you the choice to save the line with the working cline.

I do all of the above and have one working line on the box, which is as useful as cold piss on a warm rock.

I have started messing about with another cfg file called - remote_servers.cfg that can also be found in the etc folder.

Been at this for the past two days! Arrrrrrrrrgh!

technodvl2

Registered
ok

try this

on windows PC

see if you can add vu to network

2qthht3.jpg

2wohwnq.png

5v0yyo.png

2na8ktw.png

el7ips.png

Last edited:

Mossa De

Registered
Ok here goes.

How to manually enter Clines in VU Solo 2 on any image.

Go to -->

Setup

TSpanel

Addons

Download opkg-tools

Return to Addons

in Cams

Download cccaminfo

Restart box.

Go to TSPANEL

--> File Manager

--> Var

--> etc

---> CCcam.cfg

insert your clines using the remote control.

Press OK.

Press Exit

When asked to save - select yes.

Mossa De

Registered
Tried it mate, no cigar, figured it out in the end!!!

Now to figure out how to add an mgcamd!!

Arrrrrrgh!!! :)