From official firmware to E2 - question

gyorgy

Feed Hunter
Does Azbox HD when transformed to Enigma2 maintain:
1) streaming to PC,
2) blindscan,
3) 4:2:2 video?
If all 3 yes, what E2 image is the best?

Last edited:

nicol-one

if you want my advice, stay with OPENSAT, E2 images are full of bugs, all images have the same problems and after trying E2 I returned to OPENSAT.
E2:
the BlindScan is painfully slow
4: 2: 2 I remember I tried but I can not remember if it works
Streaming from PC ever tried
OPENSAT is slow but it is stable and it also works with the OS-emu softcam if @hapeba sectional oscam commits a new version would be great.

gyorgy

Feed Hunter
OPENSAT is slow but it is stable and it also works with the OS-emu softcam if @hapeba sectional oscam commits a new version would be great.

thank you for the answer

please give a link, where I can find how to install oscam emu on Azbox with opensat firmware. Can I watch PowerVu channels and Suisse package (13E) with it?

foxx®

VIP
1) Yes, streaming to PC work good;
2) Bilndscan depends of model of Azbox, and work on models which support blindscan
3) 4:2:2 coloour (sub)sampling works but only MPEG2 not MPEG4(same as OFFW)

My opinion: Opensat FW is more stable, quality picture on HD channels, but E2 has more opportunities to "play" with box(skins,plugins,picons,softccams

gyorgy

Feed Hunter
1) Yes, streaming to PC work good;
2) Bilndscan depends of model of Azbox, and work on models which support blindscan
3) 4:2:2 coloour (sub)sampling works but only MPEG2 not MPEG4(same as OFFW)

My opinion: Opensat FW is more stable, quality picture on HD channels, but E2 has more opportunities to "play" with box(skins,plugins,picons,softccams

realfoxx, thank you for response. You wrote that Opensat FW is more stable. What problems are in E2 images? What E2 image do you recommend?

TGILITO

I only use in enigma2 openatv añd work fine
Dont use oscam.
OPENSAT is stable in emus
hxxp://www.funfiles.cc/index.php?action=o_kategorie&kat_id=3
Enigma 2 same the equal problem.KERNELS(Enigma1-Enigma2) are closed and you cant compile its.Dont have source code
Kernels dont have bugs only have LOOGERS.
Remember need more DOM for new images.
73+51

Last edited:

foxx®

VIP
realfoxx, thank you for response. You wrote that Opensat FW is more stable. What problems are in E2 images? What E2 image do you recommend?

Yes, OFFW is more stable,less spinning,less restart and less freezes. On the other side,E2 channel list is better, more stable becouse is complitly different structure. Better picture on HD channels is on OF FW.
On my Azbox Elite I use OAM8 image from RTI team, based on PLI 2.1. That is more stable image with best picture. Newest E2 images are to big for original DOM.