BISS plugin

euro_sat

Registered
Hi all.

I've recently dusted off my old AzBox Premium, and am having issues installing the BISS plugin. I FTP'ed the files to the PLUGIN folder, but when I try and open the BISS plugin on the box, I just get a black screen with no option to add the key. Any thoughts?

The OpenXAS plugin was also installed, but that seems to actually let you change options when choosing it from the plugin menu.

If it helps, my firmware is 0.9.5308 AzBox Premium HD. I'm not sure if it's a clone or not - but I assume it probably is!

OpenFox

VIP
Hi all.

I've recently dusted off my old AzBox Premium, and am having issues installing the BISS plugin. I FTP'ed the files to the PLUGIN folder, but when I try and open the BISS plugin on the box, I just get a black screen with no option to add the key. Any thoughts?

The OpenXAS plugin was also installed, but that seems to actually let you change options when choosing it from the plugin menu.

If it helps, my firmware is 0.9.5308 AzBox Premium HD. I'm not sure if it's a clone or not - but I assume it probably is!

Hi Euro_sat ! You need reed this post http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1267178&postcount=16

:thum:

ruicosta10

Registered
Hi all,
i have some problem with biss plugin with my az box premium.
I insert by remote control the service id value, the pmt value and the cw keys.But the screen is black.
Probably i insert the wrong id service an pmt values. Someone can help me?

Thank you