Cablecom switzerland chat...Please Only Chat in English>NO KEYS TO BE POSTED HERE>WE HAVE A KEYS SECTION FOR A REASON!!!

Nephthys

Registered
Did they change to Nagra3?

Don't think so, it simply takes some time till new keys show up.

Also if they changed to Nagra3 i will cancel the monthly payment they get from the base stuff, because then either they provide me a card without paired CI+ Module or i don't need them anymore.

I currently not even really miss them, i simply watch Netflix now, so the canceling of the base subscription is already hanging by a silk thread anyway.

Costello143

Registered
i think the switching are comming soon to N3....

And with our card and box we have now we cant decrypt N3 and hacking N3 is nkt the same as N2 (Burri75 said this)... so its possible in a few time the gold age of hacking channel is coming down....

Nephthys

Registered
i think the switching are comming soon to N3....

And with our card and box we have now we cant decrypt N3 and hacking N3 is nkt the same as N2 (Burri75 said this)... so its possible in a few time the gold age of hacking channel is coming down....

The Problem isn't the card, its that they pair it with an CI+ Module that isn't industry standard. Seriously if they would simply provide me a Card, like they also should by a Supreme Court order they simply ignore since years, i would have paid them a subscription since years.

The Problem is i simply don't want an additional box, especially not their crap one and i don't see why i should buy a new TV that supports CI+ and an inferior UI either.

But it's ok, if they really switch to N3, they will also loose the base subscription i and probably others like me still pay for the plug, because they provide less than other IPTV providers provide for free. That combined with the fact i now have a ultra fast, convenient and tiny ROKU3600 and a Netflix subscription, makes them absolutely obsolete then.

Well, looks like they was blind for what did change over the last years, so they only shooting themselves if they do that! :D

The only way for them now to hold me as a base subscriber is to provide at least the same base content others have for free and to throw that silly CI+ crap over board and finally comply to that supreme court order and providing a unpaired Card that doesn't force you to buy new Boxes or TV's.

But even then it's a bit too late now, because seriously Netflix is about to kill them anyway. Imagine if now Hulu would also be available without VPN shenanigans, they would be like doubly dead. :D

Another absolute killer would be an Swisscom TV App for the Roku, even if i would have to pay a little subscriptions like for Netflix (but should not be needed because i already have Swisscom for phone), it would be an instant cancel of the base subscription without looking back. Yeah so, if Swisscom wants to kick them for good, here's how to do it.

The future is streaming!

MaarbCH

Registered
from what "i" can say, still N2, and even if the change to N3, just be "nice" and you will habe the same..p

ridzik

Registered
7301 00 DB697B9CC19122AD0A92586091B64A73

DEC 00: 219 105 123 156 193 145 034 173 010 146 088 096 145 182 074 115

Herzlichen Dank an fcbasel und an biker1952

Thierry

Registered
Looks like it is the time to choose another module..
I hesitate between DeltaCAM and OxaCAM both are able to handle the new ECM length. Any advice is welcomed ;)