ararat

Thx @a911 :)

Yummie! :)
I love eggs for breakfast. :)

And here some surprises for you, too. :D:D

Exciting video from start to finish. Lol

Last edited:

ararat

Well, only few more days and half the year 2016 is over, already.
Marching towards next christmas. ;)

ararat

Summer this year only hasn´t come yet, because i wasn´t prepared.
But now i am. ;)

Found the following video and knowing now how to improve my natural look :p:p:p, summer may come.

:lol:

ararat

Summer seems to come this weekend.
The news for my area say so.
Predicting 30°C.

If not, we need summer in our hearts, instead. ;):)

harryt

Donating Member
You better come and spend a summer in australia
New record temperatures were recorded in every state and the two territories of Australia.[7] The hottest day on record for the whole of Australia was 7 January 2013, at 40.30 °C.[7] In a 90-day period 123 record-breaking weather events were recorded.[10] Both Sydney and Hobart recorded their hottest temperatures on record in January 2013. Sydney beat the January 1939 record of 45.3 °C (113.5 °F), recording 45.8 °C (114.4 °F) on January 18, while Hobart recorded 41.8 °C (107.2 °F) on January the 4th, beating its previous record by a whole degree and becoming the second hottest temperature ever recorded in the state of Tasmania.[6] In addition to this, Canberra recorded its hottest January temperature of 42.0 °C (107.6 °F), while Adelaide reached 45.0 °C (113.0 °F), its second hottest temperature on record after the 45.7 °C (114.3 °F) of January 2009. The hottest temperature recorded during the course of the heatwave was 49.6 °C (121.3 °F) at Moomba in South Australia

Shiramine_Rika

Registered
s01.jpg
s08.jpg

s12.jpg

s18.jpg

s21.jpg

s02.jpg

Last edited:

ararat

For heaven´s sake!

If, where i live, it was as hot outside as in Australia :eek:, i would only leave my cave after sunset

bild_0023.gif

and only see next sunlight next winter.

bild_0024.gif

Hot weather is not mine. Only makes me very tired, like all people with low blood pressure. ;)

Therefore - among the manga pics above - the second from top (with snow :D) would be my favourite.
But my real favourite would be

water-1473678_960_720.jpg

I love the rough, windy weather of the North Sea (always a nice cool breeze). :):):)

ararat

Sorry - pic of North Sea was shown when i posted - now there is a "No hotlinking" placeholder instead. :eek:

Some lifehacks for @harryt, if it´s still hot in Australia:

ararat

Last year I could have had it that pleasant way:
Had very high fever and lay in bed feeling totally well and comfortably warm, but very tired. Would have died asleep without medicine. (Doctor said so.)

Stupid thing: We want to survive.

So, i phoned my doctor (neighbour of mine) and he even went to the next drugstore for me and brought me medicine. ...

(Due to maybe feeling a bit guilty, because it had been him, who had some days before infected me with this very bad influenzal infection, that he had brought with him on return of his vacation abroad. He himself already had taken medicine for many days against this "most terrible infection he had ever had in his whole life" as he told me.)

Falling asleep and not waking up again would have been a nice way to go. Hope, that my real travel won´t get harder. ...;)

Live long and prosper!
But, if anyone of us has to leave :mecry:, i wish all of us a comfortable journey. ;)