19.2 east

aerosmith

Registered
Scanned it here ok as far as I know. Came up with 11 transmissions though I will have to check to make sure all was received that should be.

Checked and looked ok.

Last edited:

mdt

VIP
all ok here in nort west england...

11.876.H.27500.3/4 DVBS2/8PSK/MPEG4

theres no reason why you shouldnt recieve it with a normal sized dish. regards mdt

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
When you say you can't receive that frequency, are you saying that you get no signal at all?

Do you have a dect phone? (cordless).

If you do, try powering it down and try again.

With my last dect phone, there were several frequencies I couldn't get because of it causing interference.

When it dies and I got a new dect phone all was ok again.

Dect phones if they cause problems can either stop you getting certain frequencies or they cause the signal to fluctuate wildly on certain frequencies.

percivjr

Registered

Interference from DECT phones normally affects frequencies in the ranges 12480 to 12500 MHz and 11630 to 11650 MHz but I suppose 11875 MHz isn't a million miles away.

Don't forget that early versions of the BT Home Hub can also act a DECT phone. If you have one, make sure it's not right next to your receiver.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i got 90% Signal and 80% quality on 11876 H 27500 on 19.2e
5 CHANNELS FOUND IN Scan :
Eurosport HD
Sport 1 US HD
E! Entertainment HD
SKY SELECT HD
BLUE MOVIE HD

Watching TNA Impact! right now on SPORT1 US HD

cheers .
---
Barney

weecooter

Registered
hi i do have a dect phone i will check and report back on it im not getting any signal from that TP atm but i iam getting others from the same satellite :mecry:
When you say you can't receive that frequency, are you saying that you get no signal at all?

If you do, try powering it down and try again.

With my last dect phone, there were several frequencies I couldn't get because of it causing interference.

When it dies and I got a new dect phone all was ok again.

Dect phones if they cause problems can either stop you getting certain frequencies or they cause the signal to fluctuate wildly on certain frequencies.

weecooter

Registered
hi all just to let you all know that i switched off my dect phones and it worked happy days thank you

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Try moving the Dect base unit, you may find a position where it does not cause interference.