Discussion about all FEEDs

Liquor Twát

Registered
is feed for PSL crickets anywhere on satellite scopes of 1W and 45E, no signal from asia 7 satellite of 100E to me :mecry:

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
is feed for PSL crickets anywhere on satellite scopes of 1W and 45E, no signal from asia 7 satellite of 100E to me :mecry:

No, Sorry. This is a regional event. We could be lucky to have it on Asiasat5 that has a wide covering (from east Asia to east europe) than on Paksat 38e :rolleyes:

Often Cricket feeds for important events are repeated elsewere (as 47W).
This is not the case :(

Sorry

Liquor Twát

Registered
No, Sorry. This is a regional event. We could be lucky to have it on Asiasat5 that has a wide covering (from east Asia to east europe) than on Paksat 38e :rolleyes:

Often Cricket feeds for important events are repeated elsewere (as 47W).
This is not the case :(

Sorry

Thanks for informations, 100.5E not good for West Europes, how they get pictures to West Europes countries, matches are UAE not Pakistan today

bol@nov

Registered
Hi guys,I did a little search but I did not find anything...
Asian soccer feeds for leagues of Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines etc ... is there anything?

fullmonty

Registered
I hope someone can help. I will like to watch feeds but I have Metronic 85CM Clear Dish, would that be ok,
im using a Vu+ solo2 with openatv 6.2,

when I look on this site for the latest feeds I input the info giving but when I scan nothing is found?

blind scan takes so long if it works im don't sure for the solo2

I can get from 42e to 30w and channels on 7e / 10e
just another thing is there a plugin so you can input the CW numbers

many thanks

I hope someone can help. I will like to watch feeds but I have Metronic 85CM Clear Dish, would that be ok,
im using a Vu+ solo2 with openatv 6.2,

when I look on this site for the latest feeds I input the info giving but when I scan nothing is found?

blind scan takes so long if it works im don't sure for the solo2

I can get from 42e to 30w and channels on 7e / 10e
just another thing is there a plugin so you can input the CW numbers

many thanks

There is Lucky plugin in which we input biss or feeds cw by manual with remote but it's paid
Another is biss editor

T

thefatty

In the following feed report, what does NC mean? And is MPEG4 always S2-8PSK? Or can it been S2-QPSK or even S-QPSK?

Intelsat 10-02 / Thor 5 - 6 (0.8°W)
Fréquence: 11483 - Pol: V - SR: 3125 - FEC: NC
Catégorie: Conference / Interview
Transmis en: MPEG-4
Infos: Arqiva hd 25