Ferguson Ariva 4K Discussion!

pgxx

Registered
Which version of mcas you are using for Hbo powervu,and do you have config files to test hbo?

I'm using the latest version of mcas downloaded on Ferguson official website. There aren't particular configurations about PowerVu, you have to write keys in SoftCam.Key, save it and restart OsCam and HBO channels will work...type "oscam powervu config" on Google and follow the third link...;)

vladanet

Registered
Thanks for info.
I have one strange problem.I love to watch History HD channels on the THOR satellite 0.8w.There are two History hd channels on the same freq,one is with SID:4202(have my subtitles),and 4K combo can not to open it,i have spare lines and my lines open it on another box.
Second History HD is with SID:4206 and works just fine.
Dont know where is the problem.

Last edited:

Janro

Registered
This is an answer to the question about ccam instead od newcamd

The desciption is dane for newcamd, but if you want to use ccam, it is done in the same way, but in the pulldownmenu you should choose ccam instead.

You also have to fill in some information specific for ccam protocol

I am not using ccam myself, but it I assume it works, because oscam support ccam.

Last edited:

giotto75

Registered
oscam and nagra cards

i'm working on this decoder, i put oscam reader nagra, for 1805 caid M7 premium, but i get error internal protocol. Which i must put on it? Is there a way to read nagra cards?

gia76

Registered
Softcam on ariva 4k

Hello
Does anybody knows if it possible cardsharing on ariva 4k?
is there available any softcam?
Thanks

Bercofe

Registered
Do you have light in all Spanish channels of Astra with iks? I updated softcam.key but only see 7 channels

azerty9200

Registered
Hello, I would like to know how to insert cline cccam in an ariva 4K
thank you
Ps: mine is the 4k not a combo

nunovera

Registered
Hi i have a ariva 4k combo, and last few days i was tring to get the virgin ireland cable channels on it i did a search and i got 219 channels on the search page after pressing ok , i only get 170 channels on the list, and after doing a manual search it only keeps the new search does not add the channels to the existing list any ideas? thanks..

toxic9

Registered
Unfortunatelly this box doesn't work for scrambled channels on DVB-C. All scrambled channels are marked as 'skipped'. That's why you don't see all channels listed. There are also lots of bugs if youtry to delete them =( I will sell my box if Ferguson doesn't care about their clients.