Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

DM800HD se v2 no image

DM 800 Chat

Old 11-10-2018, 23:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default DM800HD se v2 no image

Hi Guy's.
I am trying to re-image a DM800HDSE v2 with a new image using my web browser.
Every image I tried reported a bad architecture.
I then found it flashed up No CA and went into stop mode, run flashup.

I have tried dreamup and Sunray flash up but when I switch the box on after flashup say's conection made, neither of the flashup programs respond with the box type and neither uploads the uploader program.
It just sits there in Stop mode.
The web browser info says it has bootloader #88.

Its as if the service port is not talking even though the virtual comms port is set up OK.

Any clues anyone????

Last edited by johnsiddle; 11-10-2018 at 23:58..
Old 12-10-2018, 14:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default DM800HDSE and Hyperterm

Hi Guy's
A bit more information of my problem.

If I connect Hyperterm to the virtual comm port set at 115200 8bits no parity 1 stop bit.

When I switch on the dreambox the service port sends a whole lot of data which I dont understand and if I press 'S' it goes into setup mode.
I tried doing a factory default but this did not cure my problem.

It is almost as if Dreamup and the Sunray flashup are working at a different speed/No bits/Parity etc.

Is there anyway of seeing what the zettings are in theses flashup programs?

Regards John

Old 12-10-2018, 19:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,185 Times in 7,607 Posts

bad architecture means your flashing or trying to flash an image not correct for you box say a 800se image on a 800se v2 box.

VU+ Duo2
Wetek Play
Cloud Ibox 3
Openbox S6000 HD
SIM 2.1 DM800SE
SIM 2.1 DM500HD
Estar V3 DM800SE
VU+ Solo
DM8000 Clone
DM800HD Original
TM9101 DS-CVS Dual Boot, jiboot, EDG Nemesis 4.2, Nabilo Darkstar
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post: