tuner problem with diferent image only

Bellevue

Registered
My box have a weird problem when running the original image both tuners are working
But when I flash any others image only one tuner is working, in tuner configuration
I got tuner A as advance for motorised dish and for tuner B is set as second cable of motorised LNB
And as I said I do this for original image both works. is the tuner gone or something wrong with the configuration?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Tuner be will onlt see the channel from where the dish point it does not have control of the dish .

Are you using a diseqc motor or something else ?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
So have you set up tuner b as

Simple
Equal to Tuner a or some other way ?

Bellevue

Registered
Ah I just find the problem not the solution the problem is
When I flash any image and I configure the tuner as follow:
Tuner A ******** advanced
Tuner B ******** second cable of motorised LNB tuner A. now if I configure just one satellite like 28.2Ei watch BBC ONE HD and on tablet I play itv in the same time. but if I add another satellite
like 13 East I can't view both channels in the same time I get error message (service unavailable, check tuner configuration)

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Ah I just find the problem not the solution the problem is
When I flash any image and I configure the tuner as follow:
Tuner A ******** advanced
Tuner B ******** second cable of motorised LNB tuner A. now if I configure just one satellite like 28.2Ei watch BBC ONE HD and on tablet I play itv in the same time. but if I add another satellite
like 13 East I can't view both channels in the same time I get error message (service unavailable, check tuner configuration)

If the dish moves to 13 east all you can view is 2 channels fron that sat of more if the channel are on same TP.

Bellevue

Registered
Hi, No I view all the channels as normal.
The problem is I cannot view 2 channels in the same time in 2 different tv's like 1 upstairs 1 down stairs or view 1 channel wile recording another in the same satellite obviously I hope I am making sense of what I want to say

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Yes say is you were on 28e

You would like to watch BBC1 and ITV at the same time.

Try using tuner b as the motor driving tuner in advanced mode and have to a setup to Equal to not advanced.

Bellevue

Registered
Yes now tuner b is working and driving the dish, so both tuners working separately but together like recording 1 chanel and viewing another only one works I have tried all the configuration possible. I owned before a duo works fine.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried setting

Tuner a to be "equal to Tuner b"

Bellevue

Registered
Thank you Ferret I can confirm is working now, in the beginning won't work now I can watch a channel and record another Thank you again for you help

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you Ferret I can confirm is working now, in the beginning won't work now I can watch a channel and record another Thank you again for you help

Your welcome.