powervu with progdvb

lazezo

Registered
I have a problem using powervu with progdvb
it work ok with powervu channels but once i switch to any other channel progdvb freez!!
for me i just enable powervu module to watch powervu channels
then i disable it before switching to any FTA channel !!
using progdvb last version
and powervu module 2.29.1

any one know how to solve that?

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

POWERVU EMU latest ver. 2.9.1

you can try it

you can use latest codecpack

lazezo

Registered
POWERVU EMU latest ver. 2.9.1

you can try it

you can use latest codecpack

thanks for your answer
i already using powervu emu 2.9.1 ( i wrote by mistake 2.29.1)
I have the latest codec back
i can switch between powervu encrypted channels without problem
and the powervu module open them without problem
the problem is if powervu module is active and i switch to any channel (that not powervu encrypted or free to air) progdvb freeze
in dvb dream this problem not found but i prefer progdvb
also i think this problem happened to many other people with progdvb

so i am asking if any one have solution for this problem?

mx3000

Registered
AFN change Encryption in 2018

The project will replace the network’s existing systems with four standalone MPEG-4 AVC multichannel compression systems with DVB-S/S2 RF modulation thus allowing standard definition channels to be upgraded to high definition. This new system is also deploying a Simulcrypt Verimatrix conditional access system with the existing PowerVu conditional access system, enabling an economical path to the latest technology as it is deployed while not interrupting the currently deployed set-top boxes. DigitalGlue is also providing several key software systems customised to DMA’s needs – subscriber management system, a monitoring and control system, and an art work server for an audio-only channel

lazezo

Registered
Thanks all
Can the devloper of powervu plugins try to solve this issue with progdvb
if powervu plugins active and i switch to FTA channel or other encrypted channel progdvb freez
if the channel is powervu encrypted the plugins open it without problem...
it seems that the plugins must have some thing to tell him to be active in powervu encrypted channels only
I hope the developer try to solve this issue in next versions
Thanks in advance

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
AFN change Encryption in 2018

The project will replace the network’s existing systems with four standalone MPEG-4 AVC multichannel compression systems with DVB-S/S2 RF modulation thus allowing standard definition channels to be upgraded to high definition. This new system is also deploying a Simulcrypt Verimatrix conditional access system with the existing PowerVu conditional access system, enabling an economical path to the latest technology as it is deployed while not interrupting the currently deployed set-top boxes. DigitalGlue is also providing several key software systems customised to DMA’s needs – subscriber management system, a monitoring and control system, and an art work server for an audio-only channel
This was already completed months ago , and has nothing whatsoever to do with the current issues explained by opening poster , please next time try to post something more positive instead of just copying and pasting random articles just to boost your post count as that is simply considered spamming and flooding forum with nonsense :rolleyes: :(

gartner

Donating Member
I have an issue with progdvb.
The issue started as I had a issue when I shutdown the program, I had to set up everything again from scratch. Positioner, lnb etc... I solved to problem, by uninstall it, and innstall it again as a "portable mode" Now it works. It remember settings. But now powervu emu does not work. It seems to decode fine in 2.91. but black screen. I use the latest klite kodec pack and all is set using lav.

But in dvbdream, PvrVu is working fine....