TS Reader for Diseqc 1.1 + 1.0 setup

mjahabarsadiq

Registered
Hi,

Sorry if this is already discussed. As I posted in my other thread, I am trying to export the SDT and PAT analysis of TPs and write a scripting program to anlyze the details.

I am trying to use TS Reader since it supports command line export which I can call from my script.

But the problem is that TS Reader is not able to send Diseqc 1.1 commands. My setup is having 8 LNBs connected to Diseqc 1.1 switch along with a monoblock LNB connected at 9th port of Diseqc 1.1 switch. I then connect the output to my TBS 5922 SE USB device.

Any way to make TS Reader work with Diseqc 1.1? Or any other alternate softwares for TS Reader which can do same work with Diseqc 1.1? Or any separate software which can be used to send Diseqc commands alone and the do scanning from TS Reader?

Appreciate the help...
Sadiq

mjahabarsadiq

Registered
Okay... Any other alternate for TS Reader? Or any other external tool to just send Diseqc 1.1 + 1.0 commands to the device and the start TS Reader for analysis?

satesco

Feed Hunter
You can analyze the stream with TSReader if you invoke it from Crazyscan.From TSReader you can also use VLC,as you can see below.
Diseqc 1.1 works very well on my(or any) toroidal with 15 lnb via Crazyscan.

mjahabarsadiq

Registered
Thanks bro.. It is working now with Diseqc 1.1.. Much appreciating your help on this.

But is there any way to do this from command line?

mjahabarsadiq

Registered
I had a discussion on TS Reader's facebook page and now they implemented Diseqc 1.1 in their pre release version 2.50a. If someone can share the standard version here (once available), it will be good for me.