Go Back   Sat Universe > Technomate > Technomate Files > Technomate softcam and other key files

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Issue with my TM-5200 USB Super serie??

Technomate softcam and other key files

Old 24-03-2013, 15:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question Issue with my TM-5200 USB Super serie??

Hi everyone

Actually im using a Technomate receiver TM-5200 super serie and I downloaded a wrong TM-softcam to receiver and now the receiver keep freezing and the picture go to black and white every an hour and I have to switch off the receiver and turn it on.
I did download a right TM-softcam after that but I still have same issue.

Is there anyone on here can help me with this issue??
Old 24-03-2013, 15:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Back up your c/list.

Factory reset.

Load patch again ,factory reset again.

Load your saved channel list.

Load correct softcam for Tms.
Old 24-03-2013, 19:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question

I have done all this step one by one but its still the the same issue.

Is there anyone had this issue which I have now with my receiver?
Old 24-03-2013, 23:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,095 Times in 466 Posts

try loading official technomate software for your reciever then use it for a while to see if its ok,regards mdt
Old 24-03-2013, 23:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I also downloaded the official S.W from Technomate site but its still the same.

I think some part has been damaged in the main board.
Old 26-03-2013, 23:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

A common problem is the power supply, usually only one capacitor needs changing, a very cheap repair.
Old 30-03-2013, 22:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I replaced the power supply and im still having that issue,im sure there is something wrong in the board as the receiver keep freezing and picture goes to black and white.
Old 13-08-2013, 23:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

please remove this thread

Thanks in advance