STI7111 CPU CORE

vorribomsi2

Registered
for nagra all card i have solution you help for conax ods 2000h dump e find all key pering e for all card nagra send solution direktly vith program extraktion all key pering you help my e help yopu for nagra
waiting your answer

mybuntu

Registered
Can someone PM me how the glitching proces works and what hardware needed? I am testing on a sti7111 with locked uart. I removed cpu before and made pinout. 4x uart, but find only 2...

septimopoder

Registered
hello friends I have a stgra Nagra cak7 Telefonica

take out the dump of the bga64 but I need to run the hd and nose how to read the CPU someone could help me how to do pinout or jtag is a Sti7111-kuc

andriavonjy

Registered
for nagra all card i have solution you help for conax ods 2000h dump e find all key pering e for all card nagra send solution direktly vith program extraktion all key pering you help my e help yopu for nagra
waiting your answer
waiting your answer
Hi, could you PM me please?

Gugo111

Registered
HI, I NEED A PINOUT OF THE STiH237 PROCESSOR HOW TO CONNECT THE JTAG interface TRST, TDO,TDI,TCK, TMS. NTV-PLUS 1 HD VA PVR RECEIVER (DTS 6923A