Nagra3 learning

putz182

Registered
Hi, I'm just tired of my old fashioned SAT Box. I start looking around and bought an IPTV streaming system, however I did not studied enough before that...

After the money is gone I decided to make it work.

I found that my SAT is Nagra3, found Oscam as solution and installed.
However I'm getting an error in my card which is not recognized. Realize that I need boxkey and RSAkey (not sure).

I've opened my box, found EEPROM, prepared to extract and I got confused.

Does it stay in EEPROM or in the flash of the controller?
Also, while I was trying to find this answer here, I realize that there are some people using "cwpk". Can anyone explain me what is that?

I'm really confused how to get my card working with OSCAM. Any point for more reading is really welcome.

pepazdepa

Registered
Hi, I'm just tired of my old fashioned SAT Box. I start looking around and bought an IPTV streaming system, however I did not studied enough before that...

However I'm getting an error in my card which is not recognized. Realize that I need boxkey and RSAkey (not sure).

Also, while I was trying to find this answer here, I realize that there are some people using "cwpk". Can anyone explain me what is that?

I'm really confused how to get my card working with OSCAM. Any point for more reading is really welcome.

right..
i can maybe help you .. On this page is best the teaching staff: https://www.nagra.com/cyber-security .. try ask there :thum:

sandy55

Registered

check the version of kernel installed in yours receiver if is CAK7 then this is crazy complicated hw pairing system but however yours card could still working with CAK6 compability mode it depend...
and yes cwpk are for this crazy systems CAK7...