openvix-Hades

mo.p

Registered
hi guys how do i set my remote to change channels on openvix-Hades i mean on other images when i change channels i press left or right to change channels please I would appreciate any assistance to resolve this

LELO_05

Registered
hi guys how do i set my remote to change channels on openvix-Hades i mean on other images when i change channels i press left or right to change channels please I would appreciate any assistance to resolve this

Light with DreamBoxEdit to change!
Tool for editing channel settings !!

Faster and better as with remote control

works via drag and Drop

mo.p

Registered
thanks m8 but i dont thing you understand me dont need to edeing channels i mean when i change channels like up or down on normal images when i press on the remote round arrow right channels gos up and do left gos down but when i press right it shows epg i want it to work like normal images please I would appreciate any assistance to resolve this

mo.p

Registered
it was the same problem u faced b4 with openatv4 or 5 , & i showed u in picture the way to adjust it , so it should be same here for openvix (never use it b4) ,u have to look for button setting or button chs setting in ur menu & look for epg options

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=284568
thank you very much for that m8 but on this image it give me chs setting options only but cant find quickepg mode Thanks for the reply's much appreciated I'm just a technology dummy
but if there is anything else that can be suggested to try I'd be most grateful