Installed Mgcamd Plugin on Enigma2. Errrrm..

manwithdog

Registered
Now before everyone thinks, "are you for real?". I am a total noob. Having only been messing with this cardsharing scene for about a month or so.
So please be gentle. :D

I have an Amiko Alien 2 box and I'm just getting to grips with it. Now as I'm learning my way around Spark, what I really want to do is use Enigma2. The main reason being for the 7 day EPG on it. Now I've installed a HDMU image from another site (sat something) and I have installed an Mgcamd plugin, which I need as my mate is running on this protocol. But I'll be damned if I can figure out how to enter the server settings? It's relatively straight forward when using Spark, but this Enigma2 is another kettle of fish! All I can seem to do on this is to 'start' it. But obviously without the proper line/info it won't work!

2013_03_20_22_21_50_ProShot_zpsad0c45f7.jpg

Now with another Enigma2 image I tried recently I could access the files etc through my ftp program. But with this image, I get nothing showing up. Even though I HAVE logged into it!

Capture_zps080ee2e5.jpg

Can someone please help?

Quite frustrating. I have read through so many articles on this, but it sometimes comes across like a foreign language to me! lol.

luke_jacko

Registered
u seem clued up man!...

can u please assist me as im really struggling getting plugins and cams to even load to box ipbox running enigma 2 :(

pm me mate thanks