mgcamd prefers peers cards than my local

xsight

Registered
Hello all,
I got many recommands to use Mgcamd than CCcam as emulator for my boxes. I put my clines (without no or yes at the end) in cccamd.list file then I set G: { 33 }
and B: { 06 } (I have Vu+ using openvix image)

the problem is that mgcamd is choosing the hop1 of the first cline in config file and won't use my local which used by the second cline, even if I got very low ecm time by using my local.

CCcam detects automatically and gives priority for the cline's local cards. isn't the case for mgcamd ?

any suggestion is welcom

jerrino77

Registered
Up for you, i have the same issue with mgcamd 1.38!

put G: { 33 } on mg_cfg, and put my internal cline (from my local card) at the first row of my cccamd.list file.
I have a 0919 local card with 130 ms, but mgcamd get ECM from external line (that have 09cd caid and 1000ms). How can I tell mgcamd to get internal line for 0919 channels and external for others?
I also put X: { 09 19 } on priority.list

mdt

VIP
Up for you, i have the same issue with mgcamd 1.38!

put G: { 33 } on mg_cfg, and put my internal cline (from my local card) at the first row of my cccamd.list file.
I have a 0919 local card with 130 ms, but mgcamd get ECM from external line (that have 09cd caid and 1000ms). How can I tell mgcamd to get internal line for 0919 channels and external for others?
I also put X: { 09 19 } on priority.list

block out 09cd from your peers lines or get them to block at their end,regards mdt

jerrino77

Registered
thank you for answering me, but could you be more clear, please? I am tryin to explain better my situation: i have a local 0919 card with some packages. A friend of mine gives me a C with 0604 and 09cd caid. I want to tell mgcamd to clear channels of my bouquet with my local card, others with remote. How can I do? thanks mdt