Watching satellite feeds with no delay!!!!!!

Phixius1983

Registered
can anyone help me with a full system satellite dish+receiver or tv tuner setup for watching satellite feeds with no delay?

AceB

Registered
No, propagation delay as the signal travels up and down to the satellite and back plus encoding and decoding latency means there will always be a delay. You'll have to find another way of cheating the bookies.

Phixius1983

Registered
No, propagation delay as the signal travels up and down to the satellite and back plus encoding and decoding latency means there will always be a delay. You'll have to find another way of cheating the bookies.
yes,i know,but i want a minimum delay.the bookies have also delay 3-4 seconds.i just need one good equipment and good feeds.

SilverHippy

Registered
@Phixius1983

Why is the delay SO important to you ? surely the criteria should be quality & signal strength ?

Regards

Ciorapu

Registered
@SilverHippy

the delay is important cause you need to see the events and place bet before the bookies suspend the bets

CANADA

Registered

as I understand, you do not need competitors ))

yes,i know,but i want a minimum delay.the bookies have also delay 3-4 seconds.i just need one good equipment and good feeds.

and about this no one here will not tell you, no worry ))

Last edited: