Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Tv Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Say what sat equipment you have?

Satellite Tv Chat

Old 18-02-2018, 11:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have 3x maximum torodial T90 37 ku band lnb 90E----30W 1x 1,20m aluminium dish for c band 40E
Diseqc swiches 4x 10/1 1'1 & 1x 1/4 1,0
Receivers amiko alien triple
Vu+zero
Vu+zero 4k
Old 21-02-2018, 10:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 2,228 Times in 1,270 Posts

Have somebody got polar mount heavy duty 36V motor for the Primesat 2.3m / 3.1m dish?

Last edited by Robertooo; 21-02-2018 at 10:13..
Old 21-02-2018, 15:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

vu+ solo se, triax 88 cm, samsat dg 240 motor, receive signal from 15w to 42e
Old 10-03-2018, 17:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

VU+ Solo 4k, Technomate 5402 MK3 and Triax 110. Arc 45w to 70.5 e.

Mick
Old 24-03-2018, 21:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default my equipment

Hi all,
I have a motorized KU band dish , double focus (Philips) 90cm with 0.3dB C120 waveguide LNB for use with my VuDuo2+ recvr. Possible to watch 45 degr W to 60 degr E.
On my PC, I use a separate 60cm offset dish with 0.3 DB NF. I have a Technisat DVB s/S2 card (PCI). Using ProgDVB currently for testing at 23.5E.

regrds
from Mike
The Following User Says Thank You to multanova51 For This Useful Post:
barney115 (26-03-2018)
Old 26-03-2018, 11:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi;

i have dreambox 800 HD clone ; echolink V5 (min and grand format) and echolink V4 mini.

thanks
Old 14-04-2018, 15:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi , I have one GigablueQuad HD and Dreambox DM900 UHD
Old 14-10-2018, 09:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi,i have one dm 800hd se.
Old 14-10-2018, 10:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Talking

tbs 5980 ci
gilbertini 125 cm
stab rotor hh120
Old 16-10-2018, 17:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

formuler f3
condor 120 cm