Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Tv Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Say what sat equipment you have?

Satellite Tv Chat

Old 06-04-2015, 09:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hello. i have Alma S2200 HD, 4 offset antena`s . and i receive the following satellites : 1W, 5E, 13E, 16E, 19.2E, 23.5E, 31.5E, 33E, 39E
Old 17-04-2015, 11:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

VU+ Duo2 + HD500GB + Samsung UHD6900 - monofeed Hotbird 13e.
Grateful if someone will contact me in MP to teach me about VU+, because I am a newbie. Thanks
Old 17-04-2015, 11:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Golden Inverto Single + Rotor-Motec SG-2100 + Ariva Link 200(which is broken - do not recommend) + Tbs 5922se
Old 27-04-2015, 15:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

60cm motorised/80 motorized/fixed 28.2
tm 5402/triple dragon/ coolstream hd1 neo/
et 9200
gigablue quad
dm 800se
far to many receivers lol
Old 01-05-2015, 12:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

VU+ Zero and positions @7e, 9e, 13e, 16e, 19e, 39e, 42e, 46e
Old 02-05-2015, 02:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

gigablue quad & selfsat hd30
Old 07-05-2015, 16:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Equipment

Hi all

Have a vu solo2, v.box 2, TBS 6928 sat pci, dvb dream, 1.2.mt prime focas dish polar mount 30 west to 42 east, quad Lnb,
plus loads of old stuff

bluebottle
Old 07-05-2015, 19:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

pci card quick scan
Old 07-05-2015, 19:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

azbox preim hd+ dreambox 800hd se+ 1.2m dish tm2600 motor
Old 07-05-2015, 20:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"

Thanked 5,871 Times in 2,677 Posts

Now i have only vu+uno and motorized 1 meter dish TV Led Panasonic full HD 48inc

"Vengeance is mine;I will repay,saith the lord"
" I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."