Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Tv Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

DM or VU+ Advise?

Satellite Tv Chat

Old 28-10-2018, 11:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default DM or VU+ Advise?

Hi I have had Dreambox and VU+ receivers I want to buy a newer model like the DM920 uhd or the VU+Duo4k. I have a Zero4k but it has a few bugs which VU won't sort out and if you email them they never reply.
this is the reason I would like to switch back to DM? can you please advise as I don't know what the DM support is like these days,
Old 28-10-2018, 19:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

signal is better/stable on vusolo boxes on fringe reception
imo
Old 28-10-2018, 19:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

signal is better/stable on vusolo boxes on fringe reception.
Old 28-10-2018, 20:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I was thinking more on firmware stability and the picture quality of the box its self.
Old 28-10-2018, 20:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

There isn't many good ones on the dm920 imo. dreamelite had so many bugs in it for me. The best one i have come across is dreamOsat image its the fastest and most stable. I tried all the atv 6.1,6.2.6.3 they all seem slow through the menus...very annoying. still a long way behind the Vusolo 4k image wise imo. but obviously the vusolo4k has been out a lot longer. picture wise similar although to do a proper test you would have to have same picture on side by side on two tv's.

Last edited by slayer7; 28-10-2018 at 20:58..
The Following User Says Thank You to slayer7 For This Useful Post:
scorpion007 (28-10-2018)
Old 28-10-2018, 21:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,048 Times in 386 Posts

I personally prefer the DM9x0UHD models,

TS
Old 30-10-2018, 05:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,389 Times in 418 Posts

if you want to enjoy Android plus E2 the go for dinobot 4kse/u5pvr endless possibilities & many E2 support like openatv,opennfr,hdfreak,openspa,opendroid to name a few,Kodi working flawlessly in android,internal storage option etc.Have a look yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to tahir85pk For This Useful Post:
sens333 (30-10-2018)