AAC and Clarke Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus

siki12

Registered
Hi

Does somebody knows if Clarke Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus support the AAC, ISO/IEC 14496-3 sound coding by default?

If it doesn't what do I need to do to support it?

Thanks

satrui_pt

Registered
I think with the last firmware "CTECH5000CPlus_228p.stb" it should be ok (rescan channells after the update.

siki12

Registered
I have installed 228p firmware. The terrestrial channels have a picture but still no sound. Under Audio PID it says it is HE-AAC. Any idea how to get sound, anybody?

siki12

Registered
Yes I have erased channels and do rescan, but still no sound. Then I have set the receiver to factory setting and scan for terrestrial channels again, but the score is the same... I have picture but no sound. Any Idea?

satrui_pt

Registered
Hum, I have no idea. With my Clarke Tech HD 6600 sst I have sound and picture on Portuguese terrestrial channels (AAC audio).

fourdo

Registered
HE AAC only with model 5100C and 6600 possible. The 5000Cplus based on another CPU revesion !!

siki12

Registered
What kind of AAC coding do you have on Portuguese terrestrial channels (press twice info and look under APID). On my terrestrial channels it says it is HE-AAC?

satrui_pt

Registered
What kind of AAC coding do you have on Portuguese terrestrial channels (press twice info and look under APID). On my terrestrial channels it says it is HE-AAC?

Exemplo: TVI APID 1025(MP4)
SIC APID 0769(MP4)
RTP2 APID 0513(MP4)
RTP1 APID 0257(MP4)

fourdo

Registered
@ siki12

You can do what you want. It is with your hardware not possible !
Only with model 5100C and 6600 is it possible. The 5000Cplus based on another CPU revesion !!