Problems in TF 7710HDPVR

nalat

Registered
Hi everyone,
I have Topfield TF 7710HDPVR which was working fine. Recently the device has gone very slow and when moving between channels in a fast way, the device goes dead and I have to restart it. Any help?

System ID 23131, Loader Version L1.02, Device Version: v2.0.14, Application version: TF-HSCR 7.00.34 Date: Apr 9, 2009.

Is there any update on this version?

Another question, does this device support card sharing?

massarakh

Registered
You can install Enigma2 firmware on your Topfi. And then you will haven't problems with card shiring. See aar-board forum. And also here!

[email protected]

Registered
Hello,dear friends ! I write you from Romania. I have a Topfield Receiver HD TFT 7720 HSCI- system ID 23124,loader version L1.05, device version v1.5.8, application version TF-HSCE 7.00.82. I should to set in 8 LNB posts, but in LNB setting diseqc 1.0 it be 4 position and mini A -mini B. How can i proceed to put in many satelittes ? Regards in advanced ! :mecry:

[email protected]

Registered
Hello,dear friends ! I write you from Romania. I have a Topfield Receiver HD TFT 7720 HSCI- system ID 23124,loader version L1.05, device version v1.5.8, application version TF-HSCE 7.00.82. I have noticed when i watch encoding channels, using Diablo Cam my receiver warming, and after 20 minutes no channels see.Do you happen this it ? I'm waiting for your answers and your opinions at this problem.Regards in advanced !

developers

Registered
I have 7710 HDPVR running Enigma2 but did use Diablo 2.3 in the past. These boxes do get hot, some have fitted a PC fan but you could try the lower CAM slot if you haven't already.

Jem