How do i set up multi room with more than one dish ?

sat novice

Registered
Hi

just looking for some guideance.

Currently have sky plus + vantage 7100hd reciever which i would like to pipe round the house into 6 rooms can anybody advise what sort of equipment is required for this. May aim would be to cable both dishes to the loft area and the distribute from there.

driver

Registered
Hi

just looking for some guideance.

Currently have sky plus + vantage 7100hd reciever which i would like to pipe round the house into 6 rooms can anybody advise what sort of equipment is required for this. May aim would be to cable both dishes to the loft area and the distribute from there.
hi m8,
you dont say where the boxes are located.
your plus box should have two rf outputs.one spare to send to an amplifier for distrubution.
if you want really good results you should get an amplifier that has one output for each room,ie 6 outputs.fed this from the sky box.feed the terrestial signal to your vantage,then from vantage to the sky plus box.
use menu on your tv to scan through and find unused spce in the uhf band, to choose frequencies for your modulatos to be set on.
you could scart the connection between vantage and sky boxes,for even better results but they would need to be close together.
each room should now recieve all terrestial,sky and the rf from your vantage.
cheers