Lost sly channels

flunky54

Registered
Hi,

Somethin strange has happened over the last few weeks, I have lost all sly channels, I have rerun ABM but nothin when checked ecm info its empty? i have reinstalled ccam but no change, the only thing that has is my 2 yr old nephew has put our old white card in the box(vu solo2) and now cannot find original card, anyone please help??

Thx
Flunky54:mecry:

mdt

VIP
Hi,

Somethin strange has happened over the last few weeks, I have lost all sly channels, I have rerun ABM but nothin when checked ecm info its empty? i have reinstalled ccam but no change, the only thing that has is my 2 yr old nephew has put our old white card in the box(vu solo2) and now cannot find original card, anyone please help??

Thx
Flunky54:mecry:

you need to find your card then!, also you need to give more information without breaking rules. if you were using CC*** to read your official card and have re-installed the cam from the addons it will have wiped your old config which was helping to read your card. find your card then install OS*** and the correct configs for 0963.
also whats ABM? were you using a c-line in conjunction with your official card?. tell us exactly what you were running and we should be able to help,rgds

flunky54

Registered
thx mdt for the reply,thought that might be the prob we have turned the place upside down trying to find it, so have to get another, ABM (Autobouquets maker). yes c line was in CC** so thats gone then. Im running Hades bld 014 on VU Solo2.

Thx
F