Technomate 5502

costas1234

Registered
Hi, I have motorised dish and a technomate 5502 satellite receiver, I want to get this cccam file downloaded and installed properly. Can someone provide me the download link and instructions how to patch my box, thanks

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
I think you just unzip it add it to the usb stick insert the stick then go to usb menu and highlite the patch and press ok

this is how you have to do it on the TM5402 so I should image its pretty much the same

make sure you get the correct patch aswell

costas1234

Registered
I think you just unzip it add it to the usb stick insert the stick then go to usb menu and highlite the patch and press ok

this is how you have to do it on the TM5402 so I should image its pretty much the same

make sure you get the correct patch aswell

ok thanks, I have I think installed the phantom patch for the 5502, my machine installed it and turned itself off and gave a message saying done. what must I do next to get cardsharing. Thanks

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
this is from the technomate site

How do I install the latest software?

Download the file from the Support section and save it to a USB memory stick. Connect the stick to your satellite receiver and go to Main Menu > USB > Data Transfer and select the file to install it.

which it sounds like you have done.

boot it up and then on the remote press 8281 and see if you get screen pop up asking for a pin number if it does press 0000

I am not sure as I am not familiar with this receiver

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
so that worked, you now need to download this unzip it and add your details to it save it then put it on a usb stick and send it back to the box the same way you did with the patch.

edit it with notepad++ its free just google it

any probs just post back here remember this is not a cardshare forum so its forbidden to talk about card sharing, but we can help you with your config file

costas1234

Registered
thanks so much, would I have to do anything else to be able to do the c/s other than pay some random for a subscription

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
all you need to do is get an active C: line add it to that CSinfo then send it back to your box and make sure your CCcam is switched on/active