TBS6903

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I am using the latest version.

Do you know from experience that v3.2.1 is faster with this card?

tani1

Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes, I'm using v3.2.1 and works very well. But I'm not using tbs 6903. My tbs is 6902 and there is a big difference between them :)

Ps: Maybe @OpenFox can give you a clearer idea about this because as far as I know he use both, tbs 6903 and Dvb Dream v3.2.1

OpenFox

VIP
Do you know from experience that v3.2.1 is faster with this card?

I have 2 pc boths win7 x64 (both with SSD)boths TBS6903,
but first
TBS 6903 I bought from Ukraine
and
2-nd bought from Official diller TBS on EBAY><CO><UK

and I confirm, both have problem with DVB DREAM 3.3 ,both running too slow and if I change postion I'm only need waiting a sec.50 or 1 minuite ((( ...
After I changing DVB DREAM version to = = > 3.2.1 and ....= = >
my first device now running normal but working slowly and have too problem after when successfully turned of the motor - I waiting 50 sec

BUT my 2-nd device (from official diller), started quickly, and have not a problem ... and no problem after when it turned my motor ...

I am using the latest version.

If You using latest, I recomend delete all papers and files after unninstalling (with saving channel and feed lists)... I recomend You revo uninstaller...
+ install 3.2.1 and continue to configure ...

...and after all procedure, I sure You will be not have these problems:)

Last edited:

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I don't use my cards to move the dish, I use my vuduo.

I find changing channels on the 6903 with dvbdream very, very slow and sometimes so long I get fed up waiting and move to next channel so probablly miss many feeds.

I will try 3.2.1 when I can.

OpenFox

VIP
I find changing channels on the 6903 with dvbdream very, very slow and sometimes so long I get fed up waiting and move to next channel so probablly miss many feeds.

I can tell only that You not successfully configured Your Usals settings... because I am using my TBS for a moving to other degres...
its only for test with working all functionality at my TBS, and its moving not slowly!!! Maybe its runing channel SLOWLY in your pc after moving to other degres(satellite pos.)...

and I wanna tell You about TBS -that is heats up quickly and You need restart pc and after will be done :)

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I don't use any of my cards for moving the dish. I use my vuduo to move the dish.
No Usals settings needed.

chepor

Registered
Please I beg to you recommend to me a tbs card to catch this feed, over a 100 €, more or less I´m in spain.
I have a sky start 2, but I don´t catch this sr.~
my os is windows 10, and a i5 intel
It´s works fien tbs with windows 10?
I have a skystar 2 with dvb dream 3.3, but i don´t catch this kind of feeds. I think that it´s the problem.
thaks a lots

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I thought all PC cards went up to 45000.
Am I wrong?

The 6903 will go higher than that.

OpenFox

VIP
sky start 2 on windows have not support BlindScan but You can use Linux OS for good BlindScan and without support higher symbol rates , and for that reason I recomend you TBS cards from 6902 (for example) but You need read about all models of the TBS in official site ...
In the site I found drivers for Win 10 OS and I think its will be work, in this time I am using Win 7 x64 and working so good ...

chepor

Registered
thanks a lot, but I prefer that you recomend to me an specific model of tbs, please.
regards from Spain my frined!

OpenFox

VIP
TBS6903 Pro better in this time - I think You need 6903 - its a Proffesional PC card, but this card costs more than 100€

chepor

Registered
skystar 2 express hd could catch the feed 11.429 v 34.000?
Because it's cheaper than tbs.
Can hoy help me please?