how to install OScam/EMU arm on DM900UHD dreamelite image?

Perto

Registered
Hi,

please anyone can tell me how to (step by step) install latest OScam/EMU arm DM900UHD dreamelite image OE2.5?

I install:
- enigma2-plugin-extensions-userscripts_5.1.4_all
- from dreamelite feed install oscam-emu-11284-armhf-dreamelite.deb
- replace the existing oscam files oscam-emu-11284-armhf-dreamelite to oscam-emu-11289-armhf-dreamelite
- put files (oscam.user, oscam.config, oscam.server) of oscam to /var/tuxbox/config (/usr/tuxbox/config).

Do not start, don't work.

Thanks in advance!

vhfuhf

Registered
Did you change everything to 755?

U can also force oscam to run via telnet...try those ...

Perto

Registered
The problem was:
When I force oscam run via telnet -
Error while loading shared libraries:libusb-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

I change oscam-emu-11284-armhf-dreamelite.deb to oscam-armV7-11284 and Oscam start to work.

Last edited:

vhfuhf

Registered
Since you got it working ... can you try any powervu channel and see if it will work without streamrelay?

vhfuhf

Registered
are you asking if they work ?:) ...

I have a dreambox non 4k and powervu works without streamrelay ... I am just wondering if the new dreambox 4K does support like mine ...

I have been reading and searching and I can't find any information about the DM 900 and powervu using oscam...

Perto

Registered
I also have a DreamBox (not 4k) and PowerVu works without streamrelay ...

I am also looking for information about DM 900 and PowerVU using OSCAM, but it has almost no ...

vhfuhf

Registered
I also have a DreamBox (not 4k) and PowerVu works without streamrelay ...

I am also looking for information about DM 900 and PowerVU using OSCAM, but it has almost no ...

Perto,

Can you try on a CSA encryption powervu channel? maybe the DES is not enabled on the DM 900... i don't know ... would be interesting to know if the CSA channels work...

since you already have a working dreambox i am sure you know where to install the emulator and files ...

good luck and lets me know how you make out ...

casco

Registered
Hello everyone,
I have my first dreambox DM900 UHD and i need help from everyone else to show me how to install OSCAM Emu and type of Oscam Emu, where to put the files. Please this my first time try to help me. Thanks