Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Signal block

Signal Reception

Old 14-11-2017, 17:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Signal block

Hey everyone, i have heard some strange rumors about beIN Media group on (26E).. which says they are about to block their transponder signals so no others receivers except the company could not get the signals.
Too bad if that happens.
Old 14-11-2017, 17:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 5,058 Times in 1,412 Posts

how can that working ? don t believe
Sponsored Links
Old 14-11-2017, 18:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

what bout people bought cards without recivers
Old 14-11-2017, 18:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

How could you open this package without itís own receiver?!
Cause as far as i know you have to have card and the box together to be
Able to decrypt the channels.

But I believe they want to do that to stop iptv users.
Old 14-11-2017, 19:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

That’s not i am worry about (iptv) someone can decrypt the whole package with a specific EMU on any linux box.
I wanted to pay to get that emu on my box
But by considering this I seriously doubt that they can do that.
Old 15-11-2017, 14:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

They use pairing right ? So No other Receiver can read the original Card at the Moment

Like in UK

So why if IT s possible they want to Block the Signal / Transponder ,? I Don t believe that this is possible and never Heard about that system
Old 15-11-2017, 19:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Since there are lots of iptv users which donít pay for watching.
There are rumors which says they are about to do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Super Sonic For This Useful Post:
el samak (15-11-2017)
Old 15-11-2017, 19:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

and than ? Payserver have enough money to make another way to make IPTV ...i still don t believe that with Block Signal
Old 15-11-2017, 20:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Me neither.. and i hope that never happens, since i found someone who can decrypt this package with a specific emu on any linux box.
The Following User Says Thank You to Super Sonic For This Useful Post:
el samak (15-11-2017)
Old 15-11-2017, 22:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

We will See m8