cccam block in dubai

paksat2k

Registered
i try vps oscam server login ok but acount not found if oscam team fix this problam than i think working again

extrap

Registered
hi guys,

I'm on du. cccam 2.0.11. It's working sporadically. I have only one server connected. all the rest are off.
If I restart the box I loose all of connexions then few hours later one or 2 max servers are connected.

Any expert who can explain us what's going on?

How du can identify cccam protocol within the data transferred. I thought that they can block only ports?

stevee

Registered
same as the Black Barry , tey running simmply said like a scanner whos block encoded datas.
cccam 2.0.11 still work as client well here in RAK, no probs to connect to any cccam version in europe

extrap

Registered
does anyone know how to setup an openvpn connexion to another box?
A link to a tuturial is much appreciated.
May be this is the only solution for our problem.
we can test it between us than we will export it.

papampi

Registered
you can setup a vpn connection on your laptop or pc and share it with ICS it to your lan and give your lan to your dm !

test if it works or not !

it should solve the problem !

or you can install dd-wrt on your router and setup vpn in your router !

about_ar

Registered
papmi, I don't think dd-wrt is supported with the official Etisalat router (Aztech 605EW)

till 2 days back 2.1.2 was working fine with me now nothing is connecting

tarey888

Registered
Solution

Hello

i have manage to connect to CCCAM using VPN & Sharing via Lan to my XDSR400HD :thum:

stevee

Registered
ok simple, but it dosnt help any other what havent a server with vpn connection........

Last edited:

salishah

Registered
is there anyone have cccam server with vpn i need for showtime and hotbirdonly . i have german channels from stra and eurobird and we make vpn the server and all the recivers its working good in du and also in etisalat but im looking for showtime and hotbird if someone have pleas inform me .
best regards
shah

paksat2k

Registered
with new oscam virsoin all user connected again no problam but only problam is new oscam stop working after few hour and u need start again if u want to shaer line use redygest not newcam or cccam support out site dubai

extrap

Registered
Guys, Did someone find a solution for the blocking?
Any volunteer to create an openvpn network?